12

"Yeoboseyo."
"Bogoshipeoseo."
"Y/N-ah? Are you ok? You sound..." He asked you.
"I miss you, oppa. When are you gonna come back? I want a cake!"
"Aish! Just buy one! There's a lot of pastry shops in Seoul!"
"Arasseo. But I want the ones you make!" You whined.
"Woah. Jinjja, Y/N-ah. Not just because I bake cakes for you for free, you're gonna demand me to bake one for you when I'm in Jeju! Also, why not call your boyfriend?!"
"He's not my boyfriend."
"Oh right. I just remembered. He's the guy in your apartment unit when I first went there, right? He's obviously your boyfriend. Stop lying just to get your free cake." He said pissing you off.
"He's not my boyfriend! He hates me! How can we be in a relationship when he only sees me as a random girl he happened to meet on the street?! It's impossible, ok?!" You shouted before ending the call without giving him time to answer at all.

You got up and walked fast back to your apartment unit. You locked the door and put the steamed buns in a plate. You looked around your kitchen searching for something you don't know what is exactly. Then, you spotted something making you smile.

You grabbed the bottle of ketchup and poured ketchup on the steamed buns. You don't know why you're even doing this, but when you took a bite again, you knew why. It's so weirdly delicious!~

You turned on the tv and watched contently as you ate the steamed buns topped with ketchup. You find how good it tastes weird, but you don't mind. You didn't realize how long you stayed there watching until you woke up hearing someone knocking on the door the next day. You quickly got up and opened the door. A pair of arms immediately hugged you.

"Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae." He said making you laugh.
"Do you know how weird you sound when you speak in Korean?"
"Mwo?! Are you bullying me now after everything I did overnight just to be here now?!"
"I never told you to be here. I just said I want a cake."
"Ah. I see then. I'm leaving now." He said turning around to leave.
You pulled him back grinning. "I'm just joking! Come. Cook breakfast for me."
"You know how to cook. Why do I have to do it?"
"Because you don't want to waste everything you did overnight just to be here now, do you, oppa?" You told him leaving him no choice.

You heard steps from the hallway making you look. Henry also looked and saw him. Your smile faded. You let go of Henry's arm as the man got closer and closer. He and Henry looked at each other.

"Good morning." Henry greeted trying to be nice.
"Didn't I tell you to stay away from sly men?" Yoongi asked you ignoring Henry.
"Didn't I tell you to stay away from dirty girls like me?" You told him making him speechless. "Why are you even here?"
"Y/N-ah, I won't cook breakfast for you. Let me just bake the cake you want." Henry told you smiling at you.
"I like that!"
"I bought something for you." Yoongi said trying to get your attention.
"I told you I need nothing from you."

As much as you hate seeing his face sadden, you hate him still. What now? He's acting nice? He's obviously guilty! If you only knew this would happen, you wouldn't buy a drink and just head home that night.

"Fine. I'm leaving, but please do eat these. It's good for your health...removes all the excess calories you have from too much cakes. I don't want you to die from a heart attack." He said giving you a paper-bag before leaving.

You watched him leave before looking back at Henry. You want to act like it's ok to see him leave just like how he did before. Henry's still looking at the stairs so you patted his cheek.

"Yah. I'll just take a quick bath. You go bake the cake. Just bring it to the boutique when you're done."
"Ok, boss!"