13: I Like-Hate You

"Annyeong!~" Henry said cheerfully waving at you.

You waved back as he went down the stairs. You went back inside your apartment unit and locked the door. You looked at the paper bag he gave you. You tried not to laugh when you saw what's inside. Did he clean their fridge and put every leftover in this paper bag?! But, they all look fresh. They're surely not leftovers. He gave you arugula, tomatoes, zucchini, celery and fresh chicken breasts.

Is this the type of gift he gives to his friends? Or to random people he feels like giving things to? You don't know if you should feel offended or happy. He still went here himself to give you these. But, he's still the one who accused you! But, he's acting nice now! But, he's still a jerk! But, he's Suga! But, that Min Yoongi told you to forget what happened! But after everything, you still like him...

You took a quick bath before heading to the boutique. Henry left Yujin in Jeju so you just waited for Sumin to come. Mornings in the shop is quiet. Only a handful people come and buy. There's so much time for you to remember him. You subconsciously looked for his number in your call log and stared at it. Should you call? You embarrassed him in front of Henry anyway. You should apologize at least. You suddenly received a message from the number.

"I'm leaving again. Eat what I gave you. And, don't forget about the number I gave you."
You started typing your reply. "How did you g-"

"Eonni, I'm sorry I'm late." You got startled and dropped your phone accidentally.
"Omo."
"Did I scare you? Mianhae." Sumin said smiling.
"Ani. I just...I wasn't expecting you to come right now." You said picking up your phone.
"Well, I'm here now. I'm always late, am I not?" She said chuckling.
"Sumin, do you know Yoongi?"
"Yoongi? Yoongi who? Descendants of the Sun Yoongi?"
"Ani. Min Yoongi."
"Ummm. Descendants of the Sun Yoongi is Min Yoongi." She said making you sigh.
"Ani. I mean Min Yoongi from Bangtan Sonyeondan."
"Ah!~ Min Yoongi oppa?! Of course! I met him once in a fanmeeting! My bestfriend doesn't want to go alone so I accompanied her. Wae-yo?"
"Have you met him again after then?"
"Me? Him? Meet? Again?" She asked you before bursting into laughter
"WAE?! Stop laughing and answer me!"
"OF COURSE NOT! ARE YOU CRAZY, EONNI? Suga is a member of a very popular group. A commoner like me doesn't just walk down the street and meet him!"
"You're right..."

But you meet him almost just like that. You were just standing on the street and then next thing you knew was that you've been sleeping beside him. Isn't it crazy?

"Did anyone perhaps ask you for my number?"
"Your number? Wae-yo? Oh! You need a date? Yes. You do need one. You look so lonely. Haha!"
"Ani! I just..." You scratched the back of your head not knowing how to explain it to her without saying you really met Yoongi.
"Oh! You received a message from someone? Or someone is calling you? And you don't know who that is?"
"NE!"
She grabbed your wrist and started pulling you to the door. "Let's go then!"
"Eodi?!"
"To the police station! Let's report that creepy stalker!"
"MWO?! NO NEED! IT'S FINE! REALLY!" You said trying to pull your arm from her as she continued pulling you to the door.
"It's not ok! What if he does something to you?!"
"It's ok. He won't do anything bad to me. I trust him!" You said making her stop.
"You what? Trust him? I think we should head to the psychiatrist instead then!"