41: Noona

"I need you, girl. Wae-"

You were singing along to I Need U while cooking breakfast when you heard Yoongi hurrying out of the bedroom.

"Yah. Why the rush?" You asked him.
"I slept in. Now I'm late."
"For what? You should have told me. I could have woken you up." You told him as you quickly put all the cooked dishes in tupperwares.
"I don't want to make you wake me up. You need rest." He said putting on his shoes quickly.
"Aish! You would be able to eat breakfast here if you told me." You said walking to him with a paper bag of the tupperwares.
"It's fine. I'll just-"

He stood and stopped when he saw you in front of him holding the paper bag. You smiled at him and handed him the paper bag.

"Eat these. It's not good if you'll skip breakfast. Share with the boys too." You told him.
"What? But...these are too many. What will you eat?"
"We still have some food in the fridge. Don't worry about me. Take care. Hwaiting, appa!~" You said raising your hands to cheer him up.

He stared at you for a while. You felt awkward after a while so you put your hands down to your sides and awkwardly grinned at him.

"Thank you." He said before kissing your forehead. "I'll be back by 7. Eat your breakfast too! And, don't skip lunch!" He hurried out of the house and ran his way to the company building.

You stood there speechless. Did he just...

You smelled something burning. Oh! You forgot you're cooking! You quickly ran back to the kitchen and finished cooking.

You decided to clean the house after eating. The house is not too big so it's not that tiring. The bookshelf in the bedroom is half-filled with books about pregnancy now. The other half is filled with cd albums containing instrumentals Yoongi made. They're perfect for lullabies.

After cleaning, you took a quick bath and started cooking lunch. The fridge is almost empty now. You just finished eating when you heard the doorbell ring. Surely not Yoongi. If it's him, he would have opened the door instead of ringing the bell. So now, it's either Jin, Yujin or Jungkook.

Jin visits you to bring dishes he cooked. He makes sure it's safe for you. 'Yoongi might kill me. He almost did when I made that coffee for you.' Yujin visits you on her days off. Jungkook...well, that boy visits you whenever he likes. Once, he went here while you and Yoongi were eating dinner just to take a nap on the couch for half an hour.

"Noona!~" You heard as you opened the door.
"Oppa,"
"You cook well! Better than Jin hyung!"
"What?" You said giggling at his excitement.
"Hyung let me taste the food you cooked! It's great!"
"Taste?"
He nodded. "He won't let us eat with him. He said his breakfast is 'for jjang jjang man bboong bboong only'."
"Oh. That bitch." You whispered.
"What?!"
"Hmmm? Nothing! Have you eaten lunch?"
"You'll cook for me?!"
"I still have some food here that I cooked."
"Oh! Oh! Let me eat those!" He said letting himself in.
"Ok. They're all yours then, oppa."
"Kamsahamnida, noona!~"

•▪●■♡■●▪•

I need that version of So Far Away. My ship~ FINALLY!~♡

I can't believe it. I've been an A.R.M.Y for so long and I've only got 6 albums! I'm failing. I really am. Please give me some LOL anyway, take care always!~