34: The First I Love You

You woke up hearing footsteps. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Yoongi walking around the room naked. You quickly closed your eyes and pretended to be sleeping.

It has been a while now since he started sleeping here instead of their dorm. He sleeps on the bed beside the pillows that divides the bed into your side and his side. He has brought his clothes here too. He probably just finished taking a bath.

"We have to finalize our album today. I can't accompany you to the doctor. I'll just call Yujin so she could accompany you." He said.

You continued pretending. You heard him groan. Suddenly, he jumped onto his side of the bed. He touched your eyelids and tried to open your eyes.

"Next time I'll talk to you after you wake up, don't pretend you're sleeping." He said.
"I'm not pretending."
"Lies. Lies. Lies. Can you stop lying? I don't want Holly to be a liar."
"I'm not lying."
"Whatever. Here's my card. Use it to pay the doctor. Go buy anything you want too." He said putting a black card on your forehead.
"What if I want to buy a car? Or a house?" You asked him as a joke.
"Go buy your car. But, don't buy a house. I already found a house. I'll bring you there someday. If it's ok with you, I'll buy it." He casually said as he got up.
"Are you serious?"
"I don't work hard for nothing. Take care. I love you."
"What?" You said as you sat up.
"That's for Holly. I love you, Holly-ah!~"

He went out of the room. You got up and followed him out. He was putting on his shoes when you reached the living room.

"Don't you dare miss me. I'll be gone for a day only." He told you.
"I'm not going to miss you."
"Oh really? Then what does 'I like him not just because he is in BTS, not for the person people see on stage. I love him for the Min Yoongi who sold mixtapes for less than a dollar, who didn't forget to thank his brother for supporting him always in his mixtape, who loves his family despite their disapproval, the Min Yoongi who accepted me after all' mean?" He said making you look at him. He heard that?! And remembered everything?!
"What?!"
"Don't deny it. I heard it all. Don't worry. I'm not gonna tell anyone I'm your crush." He said teasing you. "I don't have to anyway. It's obvious you're in love with me." He said smirking.
"MWO?!"
"Goodbye, eomma!~" He said pinching your cheeks.
"YAH! THAT HURTS!"
"You're welcome." He said laughing.

You watched him leave. You went to the kitchen to cook your breakfast, but you saw different foods on the kitchen counter with a note.

Eat these all, pig. Don't make our baby hungry. Don't worry. These are all safe for fat pregnant pigs like you and Jin hyung(minus the pregnant for him).

You heard your phone ringing from the bedroom so you went to take it. You answered the call as you walked back to the kitchen.

"Yeoboseyo."
"Y/N, what time are we going to your doctor?"
"Uhhh..."
"Your husband said we can use your car. Luckily, I got my license two days ago." Yujin told you.
"What car?!"
"Uhhh. Aren't you supposed to know because you're the owner?"
"I don't have a car."
"He said you're planning to buy a car today!" She said making you sigh.
"That idiot. Pffft." You said.
"What idiot?!"
"Nothing. I'll just eat and take a bath."
"Okie!~ I'll go there now. I don't want Sumin to see me. She'll ask me to accompany her in the store. You know the other girl got fired."
"Ok. Take care!"

Yujin arrived soon after you ate. She waited while you took a bath. Your tummy makes you look like you ate too much for breakfast. It makes bending down a bit difficult too. You can barely touch your toes now. You went to the hospital with Yujin after.

"Good morning. Are you Mrs. Y/N?" A nurse asked you while you waited.
"Yes, but I'm not married so...it's Ms. Y/N."
"Oh. Sorry. My apologies. I came here to inform you that Dr. Kim transferred you to Dr. Yoo. She would like to extend her apologies to you for not notifying you earlier. However, she can't meet you now because her husband is sick."
"Oh. That's ok. Can I go see Dr. Yoo now?"
"I'm so sorry, ma'am, but Dr. Yoo works in her clinic. Dr. Kim transferred you to her because she's one of the best OB-GYNES in Korea."
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS HOSPITAL?! ARE YOU PLANNING T-" Yujin got up frightening the nurse.
"Eonni, it's fine. We can just go there. Where is the clinic?"
"Just across the street, ma'am." The nurse said gulping.
"See? It's not that far, eonni. Let's go." You said pulling Yujin to the exit.
"Aish! Jinjja! What kind of hospital is this?!"