35: Dr. Yoo

"You are one crazy mother." Dr. Yoo exclaimed.
"What?"
"I don't know if it's your fault or if it's just really your body."
"What do you mean?"
"Your baby is not that...uhhh...how do I say that? I don't know. Ugh! I hate being married to a Korean. I end up forgetting every English word I know." She said making you laugh.
"It can't be that bad."
"Well, it's not bad especially because I love him, but...look. It's making me incompetent in my job. I can't even explain to you what's wrong with your pregnancy."
"Something's wrong?"
"Yes. I think the baby is not holding up that tightly. Even a simple mistake can make you lose your baby. And, your body is not responding well to your pregnancy so you need to be extra careful. Where's the father anyway?"
"Working." You said trying not to sound upset.
"Ah! Working. Of course. Really busy?"
"Yes."
"I understand. My husband is one idle guy who gets money through his investments so it's not a firsthand experience, but my brother-in-law is a very busy man. Good thing his wife understands his job."
"What's his job?"
"He's a very popular guy who performs worldwide. I won't tell you who he is though. But I have a clue for you. My English name is now Jane Yoo-Choi."
"Choi?" You asked.
She replied with a nod accompanied with a sweet smile. "Yoo Jieun is married to a Choi from Daegu." She whispered happily.

You looked down at your hands. Maybe you would feel like her if only Yoongi likes you too. She's really proud of her husband although that "idle" thing isn't much of a compliment. She sounds happy.

"I advise you to come here if you think you need to. Or if you just feel like it. I won't charge you if you bring pizza." She said grinning.
"Ok."
"Also, bring your husband next time. I want to meet the lucky guy. I must advise him too. He needs to take care of you."
"He's taking care of me very well." You said smiling back at her.