25: Somewhere

"Aish. I know I left it here last night. I put it here." You whispered to yourself while searching for your T-money card. "Ugh! I don't want to buy another!"
"What are you looking for?" Yoongi asked you.

You looked at him. He's busy doing something in his laptop while sitting on the couch so he's not looking at you. He just came this morning and sat there without saying anything. You didn't bother to ask why he's here.

"Nothing."
"I see."

You went to your room and searched for it there again. You groaned feeling irritated. You went back to the living room and sat at the other end of the couch. You breathed deeply trying to concentrate. Perhaps you put it somewhere else and forgot.

"Are you looking for this?" He suddenly asked making you look.
He's holding it! You quickly reached out for it. "That's it!"
He put it away from you as quickly as you reached for it. "I thought you're not looking for anything."
"I...JUST GIVE IT TO ME!"
"Why would I? Are you planning to sneak out again?!"
"I...I feel like a prisoner here. Why am I not allowed to leave?!" You said making him look finally.
"Where do you want to go?"

You moved away from him and sat straight again. You looked away from him as he stared at you. Why is he even here?! He sighed and shut down his laptop before getting up to stretch.

"Eodi?"
"I don't know. I just want to go outside." You answered shyly.
"Aish. You're ruining my precious rest time." He whispered.
"Mwo?"
"Gaja. I'll bring you somewhere." He said grabbing his car key from the coffee table.
"Where?"
"I said somewhere."

You quickly followed him out. You forgot to bring anything with you. You don't even have money with you. He quickly drove away as soon as you get in the car, so you just sat there quietly. Where is planning to take you?!

The ride was too long. You fell asleep after some time. When you woke up, he was still driving. You yawned and rubbed your eyes as you looked outside. You frowned in confusion. Is this man crazy?

"What's this?! Have been going around Seoul since I fell asleep?! But, it's weird. What part of Seoul is this?"
"This is Daegu, pabo. And, stop talking like you slept for a century. You were asleep for only 2 hours."
"DAEGU?!"
"Ne, Daegu. Wae?"
"Why are we here?"
"Because you want to go outside. This is 'somewhere'." He said as he parked (jimin) the car. "Come."