31: Morning in Daegu

"Good morning~"

You quickly sat up and unintentionally bumped your head against his when you opened your eyes and saw him. You both groaned and held your foreheads.

"Mianhae-yo!" You said.
"Ani. Mianhae. I probably shocked you with my handsome face." He said making you smile.

You looked at the floor expecting to see Yoongi sleeping there. You looked at Jin again when you didn't see Yoongi.

"Where is he?"
"He left earlier. He called me and told me to come here and drive you back to Seoul when you wake up."
"Oh."
"Gaja. I cooked breakfast for you!" He said offering a hand to you.

You hesitated but held his hand. It's so soft!~ And, he smells so good!~ Even with just a white shirt and shorts, he looks stunning. He led you to the kitchen.

You helped him set up the table and ate with him. You kept looking around wondering where Yoongi's mom is. Soon, Jin noticed this.

"She's already in their restaurant. Apeoji arrived earlier. They went together." Jin said referring to Yoongi's father as he ate and ate.
"I see."
"Oh. Do you want coffee? Yoongi likes coffee especially when he's working overnight." He said getting up to make coffee for you.
"I'll do it."
"No. You sit down. You're pregnant. I'm handsome. I'll do it."

You giggled at him as he made the coffee. You can freely stare at him now. His shoulder are really...wow. It's like a very long runway. His back looks so good you start to wonder what it feels like to give him a backhug. Before you got lost in your daydreams, he turned around and brought the mugs of coffee to the table.

"Great coffee for a beautiful lady from a handsome man." He said giving you your coffee.
"Thanks, oppa."
"Eat up. We'll leave after."

You ate quietly. He looks like he's really enjoying the food. You felt a little awkward maybe because it's your first time being all alone with him and actually talking to him. You looked at him and remembered something.

"Oppa, Yoongi said your manager called him last night asking him to go back. Aren't you supposed to be working? Am I not disturbing you?"
"Hmmm? Ani. I don't have work today. They're busy, but I'm just the visual. That's all I can do. Thanks to this handsome face I'm not that useless." He said trying to sound cheerful.
"But, you're not just that. You have a lot of talents! Anyone who said you're useless deserves hell! That's crazy! You're perfect! Whoever marries you would be the luckiest girl on earth I'm sure!" You told him.
"Jinjja?"
"NE!"
"Then, be that girl." He said smirking.
"What?"

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Even though our fandom is not a perfect one and we always get into trouble, I know our love for BTS keeps us united. Keep supporting the bulletproof handsome gods of awesomeness!~♡