14: Incheon Airport

"Eonni!~ Crazy eonni!~" Sumin called you from the counter.
"Ne?" You said as you arranged one of the racks.
"Someone is calling!~"
"Who?"
"Yujin eonni!~" She told you as you walked towards her.

You reached out for your phone as you got nearer to the counter. A week has passed now since you last see him. You cleared your itchy throat before answering the call.

"Yeoboseyo."
"Y/N-ah!~ How are you? Do you miss me?"
"Of course, eonni." You told her smiling.
"Then come here and fetch me at the airport!"
"Mwo? Oh. You're back?"
"Ne. I didn't call Henry because he said he'll go to Hongdae. Can you come fetch me?" She said making you look at Sumin.

Sumin looked at you and nodded even without you asking. She's very independent so you know she can handle working alone for a few hours.

"I'm coming. Wait for me." You said.
"Yehey!~ I'll treat you for lunch!"
"Why do you sound so cheerful?!"
"You don't know?!"
"Know what?" You asked her.
"My baby broke up with that ugly girl! He said they thought it's love. He's so stupid! That's why I love him so much!~" She answered happily talking about her bias.
"Oh! That's why. Tsk. Fine. Ok. I'll leave now. Wait for me there."
"Ok!~ Be fast!~"
"Do you even know how far Incheon is from here?!" You complained making her giggle.
"I know. I know. Mianhae!~"

You told Sumin you'll be back before the end of her shift. She willingly let you leave. You headed to the airport to fetch Yujin. You feel sleepy, but you managed to stay awake the whole ride. You quickly found Yujin at the airport.

"Y/N-ah!~ How are you?~"
"I'm fine! It's not like you're gone for years!"
"I know. But I'm still disappointed. You called Henry to say you miss him, but I never received a call from you!"
"I-"
She placed a finger on your lips stopping you. "Ssshh! I'm just kidding. No need to explain. Haha!"
You sighed. "Let's just head back. Sumin is waiting."
"Aish! That kid can handle herself. Let's eat fi-" You suddenly felt dizzy so you held onto Yujin tightly shocking her. "Yah! Gwaenchanha?!"
"N-ne."

You blinked and blinked, but it stays the same. You feel like vomiting. Yujin held you tightly supporting you. She's panicking you know. Her hands are shaky, so you tried harder. What is happening?

"Y/N-AH! YAH, Y/N-AH!"

Black.