22: First Morning

You slowly opened your eyes upon waking up. You smell an weirdly familiar scent. You sat up and looked around the room. The sun is rising. Light is flooding the room. You can now see the plain white room. Just a bed, a shelf with two books and an empty photo frame, a small round table with a chair, and the small table beside the bed that holds a lamp and a clock stuck at 7:52.

You stood and walked out. The whole place is quiet like last night. You went to the kitchen and saw a note taped to the fridge.

"We have practice today. I left money on the dining table. Buy something healthy if you want, but don't go too far. Sorry. I was in a hurry I wasn't able to bid oodbye properly. I'll be back tonight. Take care."

You sat on the kitchen counter and stared at the dining table. You see the folded money, but all you can think of is the dinner you shared with him last night. You're smiling like a fool again. Suddenly, you heard someone knocking at the front door. You went to open it.

"Y/N-ah!" Yujin said happily pulling you into a tight hug.
"Eonni, why are you here?"
"Aish! What kind of question is that?! Your husband asked me to bring your things here."
"What husband?"
"That kid's father." She said patting your tummy gently.
"He's not my husband."
"But you wish he is, right?" She asked you smiling mischievously.
"Mwo?! What are you talking about?!"
"Aish! Stop denying! I saw you drooling over their picture before!"
"What?!"
"Help me get your things inside, and then, tell me how I can do that to my bias!" She said letting herself into the place.

She brought all your clothes and almost everything she can carry on her own. She brought everything important actually. The idea of you living here hasn't settled in your mind yet. It's just amazing how this is all happening. You were just standing outside that convenience store that night. Now, you're in the place Suga is renting for you. THAT'S AGUST D!

"Ok. That's the last box. I'll go now. I have work you know. I'm not pregnant, and I don't have an idol husband...yet, so I need to work." Yujin said as she walked to the front door.
"Wait! I'm coming with you!"
"With me? In those clothes?" She asked you making you look at yourself.

You're still wearing those clothes he borrowed from Hobi's sister. You smiled like an idiot again. When you looked at Yujin again, she was acting like she wants to puke.

"Yah!" You shouted.
"You keep telling he's not your husband, and now, you're blushing. Crazy idiot. Go take a bath. We'll leave in 15 minutes." She said letting herself fall on the couch.
"Okie!"