19: New Home

"Eonni, why did we ride this car?!" You whispered to Yujin as Yoongi drove the car.
"Because he's gonna be a father soon!~" She whispered back excitedly.
"But I hate him."
"Aish! Stop lying and let me sleep."

She leaned against the car window and closed her eyes. You shook her trying to wake her up, but she's probably really tired. She just pushed you away gently and sat comfortably before drifting to dreamland.

"Aish. Jinjja." You whispered.
"Have you eaten?" Yoongi suddenly asked you.

You didn't answer. You just leaned against the car window by your side and pretended to be sleeping too. He suddenly stopped the car making your head hit the seat in front of you.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU DRIVING LIKE THAT?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE?!" You shouted at him.
"Of course I do! I wonder if you know how to answer questions too!"
"I don't have to answer your questions."
"You need to, so I can calm down."
"Mwo?" You asked him.

He just stared at the steering wheel. You looked at Yujin who is still asleep. How can she fall asleep so fast?! And she wasn't awakened?! You looked at Yoongi again and noticed his hands shaking a bit.

"Yah. Are you ok?" You asked trying to still sound mad.
"I'm worried about you, so please answer me. Have you eaten?"
"...ne."
"Good. Go ahead. Sleep too. I'll drive carefully, so don't worry. I'll just wake you up later." He said lovingly.

You didn't reply. The seat is so comfortable. You stared at him as he continued driving again until you fell asleep. He's just being a good father, right? He's taking care of you because you're carrying his child. Of course. Don't assume.

You woke up hours later. You felt something soft under your head. You slowly opened your eyes and saw a white ceiling. This is definitely not the car. You sat up and looked around. It's dark outside. It's dark inside too. The doorway is somehow visible though, so you got up and walked to it.

You smell something good, something delicious. You looked around the room again before going out of it. You looked around the room that seems to be a living room. You followed the scent. It's driving you crazy.

You reached a dining room connected to a kitchen where he is cooking something. He felt your presence and looked at you. He suddenly smiled warmly melting the coldness he made you feel through his words.

"This is almost done. Sit down first." He said.
"Why am I here?" You said slowly walking towards him.
"Because I brought you here. You'll live here from now on. I'll bring your things here tomorrow."
"Wait. Here? Why would I?"
He turned off the heat. "So you're near our dorm. It's costly and tiring for me to go to your apartment everyday."
"Is it less costly and tiring if I'll be the one to travel everyday to go to work then?" You asked him as you leaned against the wall watching him prepare the table for dining.
"You don't have to work anyway. I told you I'll take care of you."
"Why would you? You're not the father, ok?"
"Liar." He said as he placed pancakes he was cooking on a plate with paper towel.
"You kept on saying things as if I'm a slut and that I'm just using you because I don't know who the father is. Now you're saying I'm a liar because I said you're not the father.  Are you crazy?!"
He sighed and looked at you. "Y/N-ah, I'm sorry. I know I can never be forgiven for everything I said and how I acted, but please. Give me a chance."

You stared at him until you remembered his song Give It To Me. This is the same swag man who looks so cool on stage and curses in his songs. You fought the urge to laugh, but you failed. You laughed and laughed confusing him.

"Aigoo. Let's just eat. I'm hungry." You told him as you sat at the dining table.
"Wait. What? That's it?! You just laugh after I apologize?!"
"Shut up and just eat with me." You said pulling him down making him sit beside you.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Jinjja - Really