2: A Not-so-ordinary Morning

You woke up hearing your phone ring. You casually reached out for your phone on the bedside table.

"Yeoboseyo?" Your head hurts so much.
"Y/N-ah, I'm not going to work today. My friend arrived last night." You heard Yujin's voice.
"Ok. Take ca-"

A cold thin finger touched your lips stopping you. You slowly opened your eyes. It took you for a while before realizing that there is really a finger on your lips. You sat up in shock.

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU?!" You shouted at the man on your bed.
"Sssshhh."
"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED?! GET OUT OF HERE!"
"Aish! Agari dakchyeo!" He said pulling the blanket.
"YAH! GET OUT OF HERE!" You said pushing him away.

He groaned and rolled making him fall from the bed. He immediately sat up, his eyes still closed.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed seeing him naked.
"SHUT UP!"
You looked at yourself only to realize that you're naked too. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
"What's your problem?!" He complained finally opening his eyes.

His eyes slowly opened wider and wider. He stared at you in shock. You tried as hard as you can to cover your body. The blanket is wide and long enough for your whole body. You don't know how to react seeing a naked man sitting on the floor beside your bed while staring at your naked self.

"Y/N-ah! Are you ok?! Why were you screaming?!" You suddenly realized the call hasn't ended yet.
You picked the phone from your bed. "Eonni, I think I just slept with Min Yoongi."

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Agari dakchyeo - Shut up/ Shut your mouth