4: The Dream is Back

"Hey! Why do you look so worried, huh? Worried that you're pregnant?" Yujin teased you as a customer leaves after buying a dress.
"What?! No! That's impossible!"
"Who told you it's impossible?! My mom got me after having sex with a stranger too in a club!"
"YAH! Your mouth!"
"What?! That's the truth!"
"Do you have to say it aloud?!" You whispered to her.
"Ugh! Y/N-ah, we're alone here!"

The woman in the fitting room cleared her throat announcing her presence. You and Yujin looked at each other and laughed quietly. Soon, the woman got out of the fitting room and went to you to pay for the blouse she fitted.

"Young lady, what you did is wrong, but if you got pregnant, don't blame the child. You need to keep the baby no matter what. Even if the stranger, I mean the father doesn't want it." She told you as you put her blouse in a shopping bag.
"Thank you for shopping here, ma'am." You said handing it to her.

She left you there wondering. It's normal for English-speaking customers to talk to you. Some ask you how you got your job. Some ask you if life in Korea as a foreigner is easy. Most of them are tourists. But that woman...what was she even talking about?! You can't be pregnant, right? That's just one night. Also, you're not even sure if something really happened. Not just because you were both naked that would mean something happened! Also, he's Min Yoongi...

"Eonni, I thought you wouldn't work today." You told Yujin as she helped you close the store that night.
"Henry said I should accompany you, after what happened." She said before laughing.
"Oh."
"He said you were the one who gave him directions last night. How come you weren't able to go home alone? You really had to go home with an idol, huh?"
"Eonni, he's not an idol. He's a rapper."
"He performs on stage. He dances. He goes to shows. They have fan meetings and concerts. He's an idol!"
"Ok. Fine. Whatever. I'll go home now." You said sighing.
"Take care!~ Take care of your baby too!" She shouted as you walked away from her.
"I'm not pregnant!"
"Yes, you are!"

You arrived home safely. You searched your bag for your keys as you climbed up the stairs. You looked ahead when you found them. Yoongi is there, leaning against the door of your apartment unit.

Your mind is trying to fight the urge to fangirl. You still can't believe it really happened. You don't know how it really had to be him of all the people in Seoul you could have met. Does fate know you're an A.R.M.Y? Meeting him is already impossible! What more is getting pregnant because of him (literally)?! You accidentally dropped the keys catching his attention.

"Hey." He said.