48: A Visitor

"I didn't know you cook so well, hyung."
"Just eat."

Yoongi sat beside you and started eating quietly. Your visitor started eating too. You just sat there watching him. He looks so handsome. Ugh! Such an angel. How dare people call him ugly?! This is ugly for them?! Maybe they thought ugly is a synonym of handsome.

"Yah! Eat up! I cooked that for you!" Yoongi said poking your cheek.
You immediately looked down. "I know. I know. Shut up."
The visitor started laughing. "She's just like you. I feel bad for the kid."
"You already know?!" Yoongi asked him.
"Well, JK told me about her earlier but he doesn't have to tell me she's pregnant because I can see that clearly."

Yoongi continued eating without replying. You tried to focus on your food but you can't. You kept glancing at the man. His glasses look good on him. It gives off that approachable guy feeling.

You didn't realize you were staring at him for too long until he suddenly looked at you too. You looked away immediately and felt your cheeks getting hot from blushing.

"Your ears are so red." The visitor laughed.
Yoongi looked at you. "Very red." He confirmed.
"Haha! Kyeopta!"

Yoongi looked at him and he immediately stopped looking at you. He cleared his throat and they both continued eating.

Yoongi washed the dishes after eating so you're now left in the living room with the visitor. He's quiet and you can't bring yourself to talk first. Finally, he spoke.

"I guess you already know who I am."
"Ne."
"Jungkook told me a lot about you. That kid is very excited about you. He likes you, I can say that." He said grabbing one of the pregnancy books Yoongi reads.

You don't know what to say so you just sat there and watched him read the book. He looks so different with his hair down like that. No makeup. Casual clothes. And those glasses. A different kind of Namjoon. But it feels familiar. Like he's someone you know. Like you met him before and you just met him again after years of not seeing each other.

"I might melt if you keep staring at me like that." He suddenly said.
"I-I wasn't staring at you."
"I'm ugly, am I not?"
"WHAT?! NO! In fact you're very handsome! I didn't know I would get a chance to meet you. That's all. I really find it cool that I'm actually in front of such a wonderful person. I thought something like this is impossible but here I am now sitting in front of you and talking to you. Isn't that amazing? Just the thought of it makes me g-" A hand covered your mouth stopping you from speaking any further.

You looked up and saw Yoongi glaring at you. He walked to Namjoon and sat beside him. He took the book away from Namjoon and put it back on the coffee table.

"So much for your fangirling. Our leader needs some rest. And, you need some rest too. We're going to the clinic tomorrow, remember?" Yoongi said.
"You're not attending the practice again?" Namjoon asked him making Yoongi look at you.
You noticed Yoongi gulp. "Let's talk about that later. I think it's best if you leave for now. I'll call you later. Thanks for buying groceries for us."

He stood up and opened the door for Namjoon. Namjoon seemed to understand what you barely realize. Namjoon bid goodbye and left. Yoongi slowly closed the door and walked to the bedroom. You quickly followed him.

"You weren't attending your practice?" You asked him. "Is there a problem? You can tell if there is. Maybe I can help."

Of course something is wrong. That's why he was so quiet earlier. He's sitting on the bed staring at the floor. He sighed and looked at you.

"Let's just sleep. I'm tired. I'm sure you're tired too."

You want to know what's wrong but the sadness in his voice made you stop from asking. Instead, you sat on the bed too.

"Ok."

After all, you're just the mother of his child. You're nothing else to him. Just that.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Kyeopta - Cute

Because I'm a kind person and 4 o'clock is so beautiful I died, I'm killing this book quick.

Don't be so sad. I decided to stop this book because of the maturity matters concerning it. I'm hoping you all understand.

Let's have a reunion someday, ok?