21: After Dinner

"...I want to take care of you. Please let me."

Your mind went blank. He's looking into your eyes with sincerity. You want to feel happy hearing those words, but you know this is just him being kind. He would do this even if it wasn't you, right? You don't want to assume and get hurt at the end. The doctor said you need to stay away from stress, so you decided to make an excuse.

"Ugh!~ I'm so sleepy again. I'm sure my baby needs sleep too. Maybe I'll go sleep now. See you again tomorrow, Min Yoongi. Thanks for the food!~" You said faking your sleepiness.
"But, you just woke up."
"Baby is sleepy.~"
You heard him sigh as you walk back to the room you woke up in. "Fine. Good night, Holly."

You continued walking to the room. You sat on the bed and was about to lie down when you realized something. You quickly went back to the kitchen. He was washing the dishes again when you arrived.

"YAH! Did you...did you just...WHAT DID YOU CALL MY BABY?!" You asked him making him look.
"Hmm? Holly? Stop saying 'my baby'. It's our baby."
"HOLLY?! ARE YOU CALLING MY BABY AFTER YOUR DOG?!"
"Our baby..." He repeated.
"Just answer me!"
"Of course I did."

You don't know how to react. You know how much Yoongi loves Holly, but calling your baby Holly too is just...nevermind. You took a deep breath. He just stared at you waiting for your reply.

"Well...I'll go to sleep then." You said shyly.
"Yah. Go change clothes. I borrowed some clothes from Hobi's sister. They're in the bathroom. Wear those to bed. They're more comfortable than those." He said pointing at your clothes.
"Ok. Thanks."
"Sleep well."
"Uhhh. How about you? Aren't you going back to your dorm?" You asked him.
"Na? I'll leave after washing these."
"Oh. Ok."

You started walking back to the bedroom. You heard him continue washing the dishes too. You don't know why, but you can't stop smiling thinking he's just nearby. He even cooked something for you. He's gonna be a good father.