6: Weeks After

You rushed to the toilet to throw up. You gargled water and spit it after. You wiped your face and went back to your bedroom. It's only 4:17 a.m. You've been like this for a few weeks now. You went back to bed and tried to sleep.

However, you can't. You still remember seeing him on your bed and beside it. Today is the 27th day since he told you not to tell anyone. You try not to, but you still end up crying whenever you remember his words. You never thought something like this would be the consequence of meeting him. It sucks.

Your phone started ringing. You reached out for it and answered the call without looking who it is.

"Y/N-ah, did I wake you up?" You hear a familiar voice.
"Ani. Why did you call, oppa?"
"I'm outside your unit. I have something for you."
"What is it?"
"Just come here and open the door for me." He said making you sigh.
"Fine. Fine. I'm coming."

You got up and went to open the door. Henry was grinning at you when you opened the door. You smiled seeing the cake box he's holding.You quickly took it from him and sat on your couch. He went to the kitchen to get a plate and fork for you.

"Are you even planning to share that with me?" He asked you.
"You can cook one for yourself. I work all day so I can't make one for myself!"
"But actually, a simple thank you would keep me quiet."
"Get a plate for yourself." You said taking the plate and fork from him.
He sighed making you giggle. "If only you're not Yujin's friend."
"Mwo? You're not gonna give me cakes?"
He sat beside you. "Well...I still would."
"Then shut up. Just come here and let's start eating this one."
"Actually, I was thinking you would eat that for dinner. Cake for breakfast?"
"Well, you brought it now so I'll eat it now."

You ate happily. Henry is the one you gave directions to in the convenience store that night. It turns out he was looking for Yujin's house. He's Yujin's second cousin and is here for vacation. During his four weeks here, he never went far. In fact, he stays in the store most of the time.

"You should be thankful a pastry chef visited your friend."
"You should be thankful your cousin has a friend who appreciates your baking."
"Oh!~ Then, kamsahamnida, Y/N-ssi!" He said making you laugh.

You suddenly felt your tummy hurt a bit. It made you flinch. You looked at Henry to see if he saw you flinch, but he was eating quietly. You continued eating as if nothing happened. Soon, you prepared to go to work while he stayed in the living room watching tv.

You moved as quickly as you can. Even if he only stayed here for a few hours, only a few minutes of it when you were aware of it, every second you stay in your apartment unit reminds you of him. Not the Suga you watched perform. The Yoongi who told you to forget everything.

"Gaja!" You told Henry as you walked to the main door.
"Wait! Wait for me! I still need to turn off the tv!"

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Kamsahamnida - Thank you
Gaja - Let's go