16

"I'm sorry. I just thought it would be good if he knows. I just wanted him to know. I didn't know he would actually fly back and go here."
"It's ok. You don't have to apologize, eonni. Wait. Were you the one who gave him my number?"
"Ne."

You sighed. You looked at Henry. He's sitting on the couch staring out the window. He looked at you before looking at Yujin.

"You should go home now, eonni. I'll be fine here."
"I can't leave you alone!"
"I'll stay with her." Henry said.
"But you're male."
"So? Do I look like I'm a criminal?"
"Ani. Fine. I'll be back tomorrow. I'll ask the doctor when you'll be discharged."
"Kamsahamnida, eonni." You told her smiling.
"It's nothing. I'm going now. Take care."

You nodded. She grabbed her luggage and left the room. You sighed before looking at Henry again. He's staring at you, his usual sweet smile gone. You want to cry, but you know that won't help. You want to stay happy now that you've confirmed it. You need to think of your child too.

"Y/N-ah, should I kill that idiot?" He suddenly asked you.
"MWO?! Yah!"
"After doing this to you, he would accuse you of something filthy?! Do you think I would let that happen?!"
"Oppa, he's still the father of my child. Do you think my baby would be happy to hear you say that?!" You said trying to calm him down.

He looked at your tummy, and his lips slowly formed a sweet smile. Even his eyes are smiling. He happily got up and sat beside you on the hospital bed.

"Keikeu, I'm Henry oppa. Or if you want, you can call me appa!~"
"Keikeu?!"
"Keikeu," He repeated. "Because you love eating my cakes."
"Wait. Did you just gave my baby a fetal name?!" You asked him.
"Of course!~"
"You have no right to do that!"
"I don't care. I'll call him Keikeu...wait. Is it a girl or a boy?"
"Well, I don't know." You told him.
"Let's ask the doctor!"
"Pabo! We can't just ask him. Also, I think we still have to wait for a month." You said.
He looked at you confusedly."Wae?"
"Well, I think the sex is identified after 4 months. It happened around 3 months ago so..."
"I see. That means I have only a few days to stay here." He said sadly.
"Hmmm?"
"It happened the night I arrived here, right? My visa is only for 90 days."

Silence filled the room. An ordinary night brought you to this situation. Now, you can't deny it. He can't deny it either. Something really happened. It really happened.

You want to ask him because you can feel like he knows something you don't, but it doesn't really matter now. You just want to keep your baby, not because Yoongi is the father, but because this is your child.