8: Crazy Lies

"Y/N-AH!" You heard Henry call you as he ran towards you.
"Wae-yo?"
"Cake?"
"Yah! Are you planning on making me fat?" You asked him taking the cake box from again.
"But obviously, you want to eat it. Let's drink. Wait for me. I'll go buy soju!~"
"Ok!"
"Not today."

You both looked at the source of the voice. Your smile faded. He walked towards you and Henry. His cap is shading his face from the streetlights, but you know him well. You know the way he walks. You know what black means. You know. You just know it's him. You just hope it's not him.

"Never." He said wrapping his arm around your shoulders.
"Who do you think you are?"
"I'm her boyfriend."

He removed his cap and smirked at Henry. You looked at him in shock. It's really him. He pulled you closer. Henry just stood there staring at him. Why is he here?! And more importantly, when did he become your boyfriend?!

"What nonsense are you talking about?!"
"I'm Y/N's boyfriend. She's not allowed to drink." He said pinching your cheek.
"Oh. You didn't tell me you..."
"We're going now. Thank you for the cake."

He put his cap back on and led you to the bus as it approaches the bus stop. You followed his lead and sat beside him in the bus. You waved at Henry as the bus left. He removed his arm around you as the bus starts to pick up speed again.

"Who are you?" You asked him.
"I'm Min Yoongi. You forgot me already?!"
"You told me to forget you. You forgot that already?" You asked him crossing your arms.
"What now? You're mad at me?"
"Henry is my friend. If you didn't come, we would be fine"
"So?"
"What 'so'?! You just ruined our night." You said looking outside the window.

It's not really because of that. It's still because of what he said, everything he said. You hate the fact that you had to meet him in that way, and now, you can't be friends with him at least. Why did he even come all of a sudden?! He even told Henry he's your boyfriend! Good thing Henry didn't recognize him.

"Do you usually go home with men?"
"What?!"
"Or do you usually go home with him only?"
"Are you accusing me of being a slut again?!" You try not to say it too loudly.
"I'm just asking."
"No. You are accusing me. I don't know why you're even here. Aren't you supposed to be in your dorm or maybe practicing with Bangtan because you don't want to ruin your reputation?!"
"You know us?" He asked making you realize it.

He never told you about him being in a popular group, but you know of course. You never acted like you know him. Maybe he thought they're not that popular for you to know them at all.

You don't know how to answer him. It's just hard to tell him. You don't know why. You saw the next bus stop.

"I'm leaving." You said getting up.
"No. You'll stay. This isn't your stop yet." He said pulling you down to make you sit again making you groan.
"How did you even know this isn't my stop?"
"I brought you to your unit that night, remember?"
"So you know? You were aware? You remember."
"What?"
"You said you don't know. Now, you're saying you brought me to my unit. That means you still remember everything clearly. Tell me the truth!" You said trying not to shout at him.
"I don't know anything." He said looking away.
"Oh. Jinjja? Fine. If you don't want to tell me, I'm leaving then."

You pressed the button and stood up as the bus slew down. He tried holding you again, but you pulled your arm away from him. You got off the bus and started walking your way home.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N-AH!" You heard him calling your name.

You looked behind you and saw him running after you. You quickened your pace, but eventually, he reached you. He grabbed your arm and made you face him.

"Listen. I don't remember anything. I'm sorry for saying those things, ok? I know he's just your friend, but you shouldn't be bringing boys in your house."
"Like you?"
"...like me. Yes, like me."
"Then let go and stay away from me." You said bitterly.
"Ok. I'm...sorry. I'll stay away. Just...take care."

He stepped back and let you walk home. He stayed meters away from you, but he's still following you. You want to get mad and shout at him, but you can't. You just can't be mad at him for so long. He's still the Min Yoongi you loved for years.

You let him follow you until you reached your apartment unit. He stayed by the stairs as you unlocked your door. You went in and locked the door without looking at him. You know he's still there, but you ignored him. You sat on your couch and put the cake box on the coffee table. You sighed as you stared at the spot where he sat that morning. Why is he back?

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Wae-yo - Why