Ch. 28

AN I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!  I think we have all established that I'm a horrible person for not updating in a million years. I don't have a lot of time during the week because of school but the weekends should be better. I'll try to update as much as I can this weekend.

Ariana

Monday, 8:02 am

"Aviella. Wake up, princess."

"Mama, leave me alone." She turns over and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not about to play with you. Today is your first day of school so I need you to get up." 

"No! Too early." 

"Aviella Monet, get up or you're going to school without eating." Justin lifts her out of bed and she squeals.

"Put me down!"

"Good morning." 

"Hi." She kisses his cheek.

"Hi, mama."

"Hey, babe."

"Your breakfast is downstairs. I'll be down in a second." 

"Okay." Aviella runs off as soon as her feet hit the ground.

"Don't run down the stairs!" Justin yells.

"Okay!" Aviella yells back.

"What's wrong, baby?" Justin asks me.

"Nothing. I'm just tired."

"Oh. Well, you go downstairs and sleep."

"Im fine for now, Justin. I'll probably go to sleep right after you leave, anyway."

"Whatever you say. Come on." He holds out his hand and I take it.

"Aviella's probably making a mess right about now." I laugh.

"You're probably right."

We walk out of Aviella's room and down the stairs.

"Mama! Daddy! Look what I did." Aviella yells when we walk in.

"Oh God." I groan and Justin laughs.

"What did you do?"

"I drew a flower in my syrup." She smiles.

"That's nice." I mumble.

I don't know how she manages to be so cute but so messy at the same time. There was syrup all over her shirt. Luckily she wasn't dressed yet.

"Okay. I'm gonna get your stuff ready for today." I turn around and walk out of the kitchen.

I wasn't really in the mood for messes.  Or anything lately. I'm always so tired.

I walk up the stairs and into Aviella's room. She had already picked what she wanted to wear last night. With my help, of course. Before I came, she picked a yellow shirt that had strawberries on it and red shorts that had black polka dots.

It was hard trying to find something that matched but eventually she settled on a blue shirt, white shorts and her brown moccasin sandles.

"I'm done!" Aviella runs in and jumps on her unmade bed.

"That was fast." I say.

"I know! I need to brush my teeth now." 

"Yes, you do." She walks into her bathroom and I follow her.

I watch her brush her teeth then help her when she says she's not doing good enough.

"All done. Go get dressed." She smiles at herself in the mirror then runs out.

She's very hyper today.

"Mommy, I can't put my shirt on." Aviella whines.

"I'm coming." I walk into her bedroom and pull her shirt over her head.

Then I help her put the shorts and sandals on. It was starting to get colder outside so we were gonna have to stop wearing summer clothes.

After she's dressed, I brush her hair. I put a braid in the front then pull it all into a messy bun at the top of her head.

"You're ready. Get your backpack and we can go see daddy."

I follow Aviella down the stairs and we find Justin in the bedroom putting on cologne.

"You're adorable." Justin says.

"Thank you, daddy. You look adorable too." Aviella replies.

I laugh and Aviella looks at me.

"I wanna take a picture." She says.

"Of course you do." I grab my phone from the bed and take a few pictures of her then she begs Justin to take one with her, which he does.

"Your turn, mommy."

"No, no, no. Mommy's not ready for a picture. Maybe tomorrow."

"Okay. Come on, daddy! Let's go."

"Someone's eager." Justin picks her up and I follow them to the door.

"Have an amazing day. Both of you. And be good. Both of you. And I love both of you."

"I will, I will, and I love you too." Justin says.

"Me too!" Aviella squeals.

She kisses my forehead.

Justin leans down to plant a kiss on my lips and Aviella groans.

"Eww!" She says.

"You hush." Justin kisses me again and I watch them both get in the car.

I wait until I can't see the car anymore before closing the door.