Ch. 59

Justin

Monday, 9:27 pm

"God, I'm tired." Ariana says.

I reach my hand over and caress her thigh. We'd been driving all day. Thankfully, we were only about 30 minutes from Disney.

"Go to sleep for a second, baby. I'll be alright."

"Are you sure? I'm keeping you from falling asleep."

"Trust me, you're not. I'll be fine." Ariana shrugs, leaning her head against the window.

Within minutes, she's asleep. The girls were already asleep, but had only been asleep since about 8:50.

Now I was alone, and I was starting to regret it, but I wasn't gonna tell my wife she couldn't sleep, especially because she's pregnant. She needs her rest.

I continue driving until I feel like I can't drive anymore, then continue driving. That's when we finally get to Disney.

10:03 pm

"Ariana, wake up baby." I caress her thigh and she sighs.

"Are we there yet?"

"Yeah. Let's go inside so we can go to sleep."

"I agree." She yawns, running a hand through her hair.

"Mommy, are we there yet?" Aviella asks.

"Yeah, baby. We're gonna go check in." I get out of the car and open Alexa's door.

She's an excellent sleeper, and she doesn't wake up unless someone wakes her up. Mainly Aviella.

I unbuckle Alexa's car seat and lift her out of the car. She lays her head on my shoulder and I grab her backpack before closing the door.

I walk inside while Ariana and Aviella work on getting stuff out of the car.

"Hello, welcome to Disneyland Resort. How may I help you?" The receptionist says.

"I'm here to check in. Justin Bieber."

"Oh, you're that Calvin Klein model, right?"

"I am."

"Is this your daughter?"

"No, this is my daughters friend. We're on a birthday trip for my daughter."

"That's cool. I hope you have fun." The woman gives me my keys and I go back out to the car.

Ariana and Aviella already have everything settled. Aviella is rolling her and Alexa's suitcases around and Ariana has her suitcase and mine.

"I can take mine. I have a free hand." I tell her.

"Fine with me. I'm tired as shit." Ariana says this whole Aviella is paying absolutely no attention.

She's more absorbed in staring at the Disney castle.

"Okay. Let's go upstairs." I pull my suitcase and Aviella leads the way, even though she has no idea where she's going.

I show her where the elevators are and we take them to the fifth floor of the hotel. Our room is at the end of the right hallway. I let Aviella open the door and she beams when we walk in.

There's four beds. A set of bunk beds and two queen sized beds. The bathroom is huge, with a bathtub and shower, and double sinks. Centered in front of the beds is a giant flatscreen TV and there's a sitting area with a desk near the window. On the balcony, which is pretty big, there's lounge chairs and a small table.

Overall, the room is amazing, and I'm already obsessed.