Hey... (PLEASE READ!)

Some Wattpaders, DeviantArters, and Quotevers (not naming who) have been asking why I'm not posting as often and I wanted to make this note to say why. So lately I've been feeling a bit down. It is nothing too serious it is just...my family is having a rough time right now and I just need to cool for a bit. I'm still writing the oneshots, just a bit slower than I use to. I'm planing to get a new laptop instead of just typing on my iPod, which is cool!

Life's been rough. Stress and anxiety are catching up to me and I am sorta at a loss of thought, to be frank. I don't know what's going on but I've talked to family and friends and I hope I'll get better. People in my school are starting to treat me like I'm a nobody once again but I'm trying to not let it get to my head. Singing and acting is going good, getting down on myself about it but I'm working on that too. Over all everything in my life is...under construction! We're working out the bugs and everything should be back to normal once again...eventually.

Also, to some Wattpaders, DeviantArters, and Quotevers (not naming who), please stop sending me rude messages. Recently, people think they have the right to tell me my stories suck or that they come in so slow. I know that my stories are slow to come in, I have other things to do in life than be on my phone all day so stop. Also, some of you are being super rude about your messages to me and, once again, you need to stop that. I know my writing skills aren't perfect but is anything prefect? All of you mean people are just adding to my stress so please stop. I don't mind nice messages, like requests or nice comments, but when I start seeing rude things on my stories or messages I will stop writing. It hurts to remind people of their rude actions but it needs to stop.

But I just want to say this, I need to apologize for not posting as often. It's only because if school and home problems, so...yeah! I'll try to get a new story up soon so be ready for that, my munchkins! Love you all.

From Your Loyal Fanfic Writer,
StarFury ✨