Home sweet home

We had been on the road for a while and it was nice to come back home, I turned to nik and smiled, "I'm going to speak to my brothers love" I said to him.

Nik nodded, "of course I'll drop you off love" nik said to me and we turned off the road and went onto the road for the boarding house.

I smiled as we pulled up and kissed Nik on the lips and smiled, "I'll be back soon" I said and got out of the car and walked up to the boarding house walking inside.

I looked in the room and noticed that everyone was here, Elena, Matt, Jeremy, Tyler, bonnie, Caroline and Stefan but Damon was no where to be seen. "You have the nerve to show up after what you did" Stefan snapped at me.

"Where's Damon" I said not really caring.

"Annie" Damon said from behind me.

"I really do hate that name brother" I said to him.

He nodded and then turned to me, "wait you have your memory back" Damon said to me.

I nodded and ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him, "i am so sorry Damon i didn't mean to hurt your feelings" i said to him.

Damon pulled me back into his arms and smiled at me, "it's fine sister, but please don't take Elena again" he said and I turned to see Stefan wasn't standing near Elena and looked pissed off.

"What did I miss" I asked.

"Nothing" hey all said a bit to quickly.

I walked over to bonnie and smiled as I grabbed her arm and pinned her down, "now then bonnie what are you hiding from me" I said to her.

I felt Stefan and Damon try to pull me off her and I smirked as I snapped my hand backwards, I turned back to bonnie and grabbed her head and saw the events of the past month. I jumped back and shook my head, "no please tell me you haven't done that" I said to them.

Elena looked smug and I turned to Damon and frowned, "you hate him that much, for crying out loud he is your brother in law" I snapped and sped out of the room to where Nik was.

I reached Nik and grabbed him and shook my head, "we have to grab your siblems and we have to leave" I said to him.

He looked at me and smiled, "love what's wrong" Nik said to me.

I shook my head and couldn't help the tears come to my eyes, "my brothers and that little witch have found something to make us run love, they have woken your father" I said.

I saw as Nik shook his head and backed off, "no we put him in chains" Nik said to me.

I nodded and wiped my eyes, "I can't believe that they have done this. Why do they have to be so stubborn" I snapped and sighed when I felt Nik wrap his arms around me.

"Were fight him love, I will make him never come back" Nik said.

"Are you sure love" I asked.

Nik smiled and nodded, "of course I'm going to kill him love. I'm going to rip his heart out and make him suffer, but we are going hide this with a party" Nik said smirking at me.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around him and leant up to him, "so then are we going to do then love" I asked.

Nik chuckled and I walked over to the closet and I walked over to the shower and turned it on stripping my clothes off I stepped in and smiled as the water dropped over my body and made my body lose all of the aches and pains from the day and I stood there just enjoying the hot water pour over me. After an half hour I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and walked over to the walk in wardrobe that we had and changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and black high heels and then out of a small red cami top and pulled on my red leather jacket as well.

I walked down the stairs and took a seat on the chair and pulled out my book as I decided to finish it for a change