Coming with a plan with the wicked witch...

Damons POV

I looked over to my left side and noticed that Elena was asleep, I smiled as I leant down and kissed her head and walked out of the room and down the hall to a locked door, I unlocked the door and walked into to see that Esther was still there and I smirked, "you and I are going to have a conversation about your children and my sister" I said to her.

She smiled and got up, "I know that we have the same idea, but I cannot understand why I am locked up in here" Esther said to me.

I laughed and crossed my arms, "well I figured that you would go back to my sister and your children" I said to her.

I heard her snort and she looked at me, "your sister told my children something that they shouldn't have known, so I have an issue with your sister" she said to me.

I laughed and sat down next to her and smiled, "she really is a pain isn't she, I remember when I was 11 and I really wanted this toy that came out, if it wasn't for my father I would have been shipped away, I swear she didn't even care" I said laughing.

She smiled and walked over to me and held out her hand, "okay then, we have a deal to kill my children and your sister but I want a few things in return, first to have freedom and second to be able to kill my grandson as well" Esther said to me.

I looked back and shook my head, "Matthew comes to me and I promise that he won't be a problem" I said.

I nodded and looked over to me, "you know when I kill her she will lose the baby she is carrying don't you" she said to me.

I smirked and laughed, "Good, this world doesn't need another Annie and Klaus" I said and turned around and walked out of the room leaving the door open.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to see that bonnie and Caroline where already up and bonnie had already drank a couple of bags of blood but still looking lost, I sighed and walked over to her and smiled as she looked at me, "Bon Bon" I said looking at her.

She looked blank and I couldn't believe that my sister had done this to her, I couldn't help her and it hurt. "I can speak to Rebekah to see if Annie will sort this out" Caroline said to me.

I shook my head and smiled at her, "I don't want you anywhere near that family, they are bad news and they will be gone soon" I explained to her.

She looked confused and then turned to the stairs and frowned when she saw Esther, "we have a plan" I said to her.

She looked scared and I smiled as Elena came into the room and smiled at Esther, "what do you want Esther, I thought that you would be with your children" Elena said to her.

Esther smiled and turned to her and grabbed a pen and twirled it around her fingers, "your boyfriend and I have come to the relation that Annie and my children need to die because to be honest they are an abomination" she said.

Elena smiled and nodded, "good then I can get on with my life" Elena said.

I nodded and walked back upstairs to get on with the day knowing that the next few days are going to be a hassle.