A/N

THE WAYS HE FALL

Just want to say thanks for dropping by and trying out my story. This will be the first book I will fully complete. I write this mainly for myself in my spare time to escape the brutal reality that's happening right now and it's fucking depressing lmao.

Anyways, make sure to leave votes and comments if you do like it <3

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

E P I G R A P H

Love your enemies because they bring the best in you

Love your enemy, it will scare the hell out of them

Love your enemy, it will ruin their reputation

Love your enemy and drive them nuts

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

E X T E N D E D ☬ S Y P N O S I S

Milana Cavallero aim to finish homeschool and enroll into Boston University. That is her future, but for the present, she had been thinking about her past that always haunt her. That one person that sends chills down her spine during middle school. So two years ago, she planned an unusual revenge. Calling the cops to his house for two consecutive years. Always doubting that she'll get caught, unfortunately for her, he had enough and determined to find out who's been messing with him.

Kade Perez does not have a true passion. He got no clue what to do after senior year. Knowing his own father got his future planned for him by taking on his position for his company, he spends majority of his time fighting on the streets and gathering his own income. Despite having born to wealthy parents. After being restricted by them a year ago after they found out, he decided to spend time hosting parties until he graduates, and he definitely does not want anyone fucking them up by bringing cops for a frequent visit. For him, it was his only time to conquer fun and freedom.

She does not know what he looked like until now and she doesn't give a shit about it. He forgot about her existence after she left middle school. But when they meet under unfortunate circumstances, he knew what she did was understandable but not tolerable. So he wanted her to stop.

Not letting her go easily, they agree on a deal. Instead of completing a revenge, she decided to make peace with the enemy. It might just take the whole entire summer to complete it and get off each other's lives, but they found themselves in a situation more complicated than they expected it to be.

Falling for each other is definitely not part of the deal.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

D I S C L A I M E R

001. This was previously named Handsome Disaster.

002. There is tons of profanities, including in Spanish AHA.

003. This story is quite a slowburn, I don't take relationships to form that fast, chemistry needs to bond first. I feel like that is more logical perhaps, and especially since my two characters have hatred for each other. This is a long lasting love story so expect a happy ending. I love my characters too much to even do them dirty. This is an enemies to friends to lovers type of 'lovehate' story, not the 'I hate you but I really don't but I'm gonna kiss you anyway' type (nothing wrong with it ofc). So ye it will involve a lot of character development.

004. I had this idea since 2014 and so wanting to write it asap but I couldn't because I can only think of a plot and the beginning but not the story after that. So now I'm happy to be able to finally write this story until the end. I did not copy a plot of anyone's story, this came originally in my head. If you happen to come across a similar plot, I'm sorry but I do not copy it from anyone.

005. English is not my first language, so there will be errors and mistakes, hopefully minor enough. If you find some errors, please comment down below and I'll try to change it. There will be some Spanish language used so if you are fluent, please point out any errors you see because goddamn it's a beautiful language but I can't learn language for shit.

006. Please don't even think about plagiarism. This story is only published here.

007. Comments and votes are appreciated! I would love to make someone smile because of my story so enjoy!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A E S T H E T I C S

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

C H A R A C T E R S

Main

Milana - Protagonist #1
Kade - Protagonist #2
Sam - Milana's best friend
Dre - Kade's close friend #1

Minor

Andre - Milana's dad
Franco - Kade's friend #2
Sophia - Franco's ex
Celeste - Kade's ex
Erik (aka Hellfire) - Kade's rival on the ring

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

All Rights Reserved © roastedkoffee

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃