CHAPTER 5 ....AND WE NAMED HIM "BLUE"

* I dedicate this chapter to @simplegirl_002 .     =)      Just keep up your good work.  *

CHAPTER 5   ....AND WE NAMED HIM "BLUE"

Rusty's Point of View

"Pare, ganda na naman ng ngiti mo ah!  Anong nangyari?  Bakit ka nga pala sobrang late?"  Typical Theodore questioning me all the time.  

Buti na lang pala absent si Mrs. Togade.  Phew!   So it it turned out, we have a free period.   Perfect!

"Hahahahaha!  Since when did you become a fan of Hello Kitty?!"   Huh?  I don't know what Theodore's talking about.

"Bakit may notebook kang Hello Kitty?! hahahahaha!  Ok lang pare, we'll understand!"  Tsss!  Nakakaasar talaga tong si Theodore.

Then I saw it..... the hello kitty notebook on top of my desk together with my books.  

This notebook belongs to:  Samotny dela Piña

What?!   Does this mean I have to see her again? 

Then I couldn't help but go through her notes.  Her handwriting's pretty good.  I noticed na ang dami niyang scribbles and drawings.  Is this what she does in class?  She seems bored.  

Now what?  Should I give this to her now?  Or just leave it to one of her classmates to give to her?  What if she needs it now?  Darn! I really have to go and give it to her. 

I kept walking back and forth, towards her classroom then back.  Should I give it to her now?   Ano ba?  Just make up your mind!  Fine! I'll give it to her.

I am now standing by the doorway of her classroom.  Haayy.  Again, this is a first.  I never had to look for someone in class.  Oh Samotny, namumuro ka na ah.

Knock! Knock!

"Excuse me Mam, may I please speak with Samotny?"  Mrs. Ramilda then called Samotny to go out.

She seems very surprised to see me.  Lalo na when she saw that I have her notebook.  I told her that it got mixed up with my books.  Then I gave it back to her.

Wait!  Did our fingers just touch?  I'm sure it was an accident.  Para namang nakuryente.  Baka static lang yun.  

Once again, Samotny's face turned red.  I think she is also trying to make an excuse to hurry back in class. Then there goes that funny face that she makes again.  Oh boy, I can get used to this.  

_______________________

Samotny's Point of View

RING!!!!

Yay! Recess Time!

We all like to hang out in the open hallway for fresh air.  Ang iba naman ay bumababa sa canteen, which is on the first floor, para bumili ng snacks.  Ako naman, I just prefer to stay here.  Nakakapagod kayang bumaba and umakyat ng 5 floors.

"Ahem!  Mots? Bakit kayo magkasabay ni Rusty kanina?  Paki-explain!" Ayan na, sinimulan na ni Sayyen ang pang-iintriga.

And yup, all 9 of my friends are eager to find out.  I told them what happened this morning.