10. Date Night

I wake up the next morning to my alarm blaring. I actually feel a smile spreading across my lips, I was glad to be woken up my alarm clock instead of by a call from Derek or the idiot busting down my door. I shut off my alarm and climb out of bed.

I take a quick shower before going into the kitchen to fix myself some breakfast but of course it's completely empty. At least Derek took the beer. I sigh as I shut the fridge and go to get dressed. I pull on a pair of jeans and I'm in the middle of pulling on a camisole when I hear a knock on my door.

I reluctantly pad across my floor and pull open the door, a smile pulling at my lips when I do. "Gorgeous" Josh compliments as he holds out a cup of coffee. "For you."

"Thanks" I laugh as I hold open the door for him to come in. "What are you doing here?"

"Breaking all the rules" he laughs as he leans against my counter, sipping his coffee. "There's this student in my class that never seems to leave my mind. She's a bit of a handful but she's a pretty good kisser" he smirks.

"Am I?" I ask, feeling a blush rise on my cheeks. "Why thank you" I laugh as I sip my coffee before setting it on my nightstand so I can browse through my closet. "But seriously. What are you up to?"

"You said you only had beer" he points out. "I figured that wasn't your usual morning beverage."

"Your cute" I smile as I pull out a grey sweater before pulling it over my head. "I really gotta go grocery shopping" I admit as I take another sip of my coffee. "Maybe you can convince James to let us out early so I can go get some shit accomplished."

"Perhaps" he smirks. "I like this" he smiles as I walk over to the counter to grab my toothbrush. He tugs on my sweater making me smile. "You pull it off well."

"Oh yea?" I question as I spread toothpaste onto the brush.

"Mhm. You got curves. I like that in a girl" he smirks making me smile. I brush my teeth quickly while trying to find my favorite gray ankle boots. I find them and rinse my mouth before slipping them on. "You need a ride?"

"Ha. That's not gonna get us caught."

"Caught? Ms. Hunter are you implying we're doing something?" he smirks as he finishes off his coffee.

"I don't know what we're doing" I explain in exasperation. "But you bring me coffee, you cook me breakfast, you're an amazing kisser" I laugh.

"Speaking of kissing" he smirks as he catches my waist and pulls me in front of him before pressing his lips to mine. I can't help but kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck while he holds my waist. "We're gonna be late."

"That wouldn't be too obvious would it?" I ask making him chuckle as he pecks my lips once more.

"I'll meet you in class gorgeous" he smiles before letting me go and slipping out of my apartment.

*************************************************************************************

"Morning" Riley smiles when I slip into my seat beside her. "You look awake this morning" she points out making me laugh.

"I had a good morning" I smile as I watch Josh walk into the room. He sets his stuff down and James walks over to him. I watch Josh nod and smile. I wondered what they were talking about.

"Um. Maya" Riley says, catching my attention.

"Hm? What?" I ask making her laugh.

"Lucas and Zay are coming home this weekend" she explains making my eyes widen in excitement.