That's What BoyFriends Are For (Dustin x Mike for Writings25)

Mike: I ran home crying my eyes out, I tried dating for the first time and I wanted nothing to do with it anymore. James dated me as a setup, by no other than Troy. That rat faced bastard was doing this all for laughs, all for the blackmail. so let me explain as well as I can without breaking down. Okay so James approached me one day and apologized for everything, he was nice to me, he listened to me and held me when I was at my worst. He approached me and said "h-hey, can I ask you something" I was mesmerized by his eyes. I nodded "Listen I... I've been wanting to ask you something... I have these feelings I can't explain I have these feelings for you Mike, I guess... I love you" I kissed him immediately. It felt so genuine, so real, that was my first mistake, my last one too.

I was curled in a ball and crying my eyes out, someone knocked on the wall. I looked up, it was Dustin, I tried to wipe the tears but more came, it was no use, it never was any use. Dustin looked at me and crouched down to meet me at my level. I sobbed into his arms and cried the hardest I had in years, no one was there for me, no one but him, I had no one to protect me, he was the only one, he was all I had. He hugged me hard and said "those guys were just bastards, if either of them had a lick of sense they'd known what they lost, the perfect, cutest, sweetest and hottest boy ever" I blushed when he said that "and that boy is Michael Wheeler" I smiled and he slowly closed the gap between us. The kiss was the best thing... ever, nothing like it. I smiled and said "oh Dustin..." he smiled and said "I'm not letting them get away with this, come on". He dragged me to the front door and i saw a mob of people who followed me here, I looked down but that wasn't for long. He looked me in the eye and kissed me, his mouth felt as great as it did the first time. He swung open the door and yelled "now listen up! I think what you've all done is terrible, you've exploited a weakness for joy, you're all disgusting animals, and I know, like animals you aren't able to change so I don't give a fuck!" he turned to me, our intertwined hands were held high as he kissed me and he used his other hand to snake around my lower back and I did the same to him. everyone was disgusted, I was sad to see my friends were among them, even little Will. I suppose "stick together" meant nothing to Lucas or Will, but I'm glad it meant something to Dustin, and that's all that mattered. Like the here and now, this kiss, our protest of sorts, us and who we were, embracing it, like this was our last day together. The crowd convinced me it kind of was, but we didn't care. But when did we ever?

JUST SAW THE TITLE MESS UP XD WHOOPS!