Moving (Foah) Part 1

Okay so the pretext of this story is that Finn and Noah are ordinary boys, not super stars. Finn and Noah have been best friends since they were 6. Then boyfriends since 12. Please Enjoy!

Finn: I was dancing with my boyfriend Noah Schnapp, I was 15 and he was 14, he had his license by now, but I didn't. I laughed as he tumbled to the ground when I lost my balance and fell onto him. He turned his head and we stared each other, and I felt everything slow to a crawl, time, space, everything. And he leaned in, and I did too, and his soft, small pink lips pressed onto mine. And we heard "FINN WOLFHARD?!" I sprung away, frightened to see my mother, looking at me like I just yelled 'fuck you!' in her face. She told Noah to leave, and then, then I knew it wasn't shock anymore, it was pure anger. And she ordered me downstairs and asked accusing questions at me "what was that?" "don't lie to me, I saw you kissing a boy!" "Mom it was nothing! I swear!" We yelled at each other until she grounded me, specifically ordering me to not go around that "no good sodomite Schnapp kid". I wasn't going to listen, I loved Noah too much to let him go. I left late at night and I ran to Noah's house. I got in through the open garage window. And I snuck into Noah's room to see him breathing really fast, and I didn't know what else to do, so I hugged him. I hugged him the hardest I could and he latched onto me, not caring how I got in. I kissed Noah on his forehead then on his cheeks, then finally on his lips, and he was crying. "It's all my fault Finn, I'm so sorry, I'm so stupid" I looked at him and hugged him harder and whispered "it's okay, I don't care what they think, my love for you is undying, okay?" And he just nodded. I led him to his bed and we fell asleep together, I didn't think my parents would have power over me, but they did, I just didn't believe it. When I woke up I explained that I had to get back home and that when I was ungrounded he would always be able to meet up with me, it would just be secret. So I crept back in, only to realize I had locked myself out, so now I needed to sneak back in. And the only way I could was through the open kitchen window. And mom and my brother Carmen were chatting, she seemed to have explained what was going on with me being grounded, And Carmen was defending me. I saw moms back was turned and Carmen saw me and I motioned for him to keep her busy. And he did, getting a little bit aggressive to make her focus more on him and not me. It was all going well until I slammed on the ground when I panicked and hit the dish rack. Things went downhill fast as she figured out what was going on. She then handed me a brochure of some gated community in Iowa, over 3 states away from Noah. I quickly caught on and before I could argue she whispered "shut up, get packed up right now, we are leaving at sundown". I was at a loss for words and she went to her room, but I didn't consider going to mine, I ran to Noah's house once again, his parents were evangelicals convinced Noah was gods little gift, to be fair he was built like a god, perfect in every way that was imaginable. I knew that it would only hurt him when I told him, his smile on his face made me break down in tears because I knew that smile would soon be gone. "F-Finn? What's the matter babe?" I sniffled and said through my tears "I-I'm so so-sorry Noah!". He held me and asked "sorry for what?" Then I said "I'm so so-sorry! I'm m-mo-moving!". And I turned his smile into a frown, making me feel impossibly more guilty for saying what I just said.

This is part 1 of the 3 part big finale AU! Updates will come soon!