Chapter 3

3rd POV~

(Y/n) went to many shops and cafes. She had many left overs from all the good food she had gotten from so many nice people. She made her way home and smiled brightly. Now she had to do the Cover to Angel With A Shotgun. (Y/n) went to her recording studio and grabbed a mic and guitar. She then started the video like she normally does. "Hello everyone! (YT/n) here! You've all been waiting for this, and now I will do it. The cover of Angel With A Shotgun. Oh and if you're new to this channel be sure to give a like and subscribe and press that notify icon to get updates on my video. Thank you and enjoy."

(Y/n)'s POV~

I began to play the guitar in beat, in tune and in tone. After a few more strums, I began to sing the song.

"Get out your guns, battles begun

Are you a saint, or a sinner?

If loves a fight, than I shall die

With my heart on a trigger"

"They say before you start a war

You better know what you're fighting for

Well baby, you are all that I adore

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be"

"I'm an angel with a shotgun

Fighting til' the wars won

I don't care if heaven won't take me back

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe

Don't you know you're everything I have?

And I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight"

"Sometimes to win, you've got to sin

Don't mean I'm not a believer

And major Tom, will sing along

Yeah, they still say I'm a dreamer"

"They say before you start a war

You better know what you're fighting for

Well baby, you are all that I adore

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be"

"I'm an angel with a shotgun

Fighting til' the wars won

I don't care if heaven won't take me back

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe

Don't you know you're everything I have?

And I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight"

"Oh, oh whoa whoa oh whoa"

"I'm an angel with a shotgun

Fighting til' the wars won

I don't care if heaven won't take me back"

"I'm an angel with a shotgun

Fighting til' the wars won

I don't care if heaven won't take me back

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe

Don't you know you're everything I have?

(I'm an angel with a shotgun)

And I, want to live, not just survive, tonight

(Live, not just survive)"

"And I'm gonna hide, hide, hide my wings tonight"

"They say before you start a war

You better know what you're fighting for

Well baby, you are all that I adore

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be"

As the song finished I made the last few strums, ending the song. I smiled and looked at the camera that was still recording. "Well thank you guys for watching and listening. Follow me on twitter, snapchat or Instagram at (Random user name including YT/n). Oh and if you want more covers of songs, just request a few or go on my page and listen to my covers. Anyways, buh-bye!" And with that, I ended the video. I was about to upload it, but there was a knock on the door. I walked to it and opened the door. I then heard his voice. "Hello...are you (Y/n)?" My eyes went wide. I knew that voice too well to mistake it. I looked up at the man to see his blue eyes looking down at me. I was mentally fangirling, excited like a puppy, but I stayed chill. "Yes, I'm (Y/n)..." I tried my best to keep a straight face, but I couldn't help but smile. "Well, seems like you're my new neighbor. I'm Connor by the way." He held out his hand and I gently took it in my smaller one, shaking it.

I ended up letting Connor in my house. It was so cool to have my favorite voice actor in my house. I quickly uploaded my video on YouTube and a few second later I heard a "Bing" sound. Connor pulled out his phone and looked at his notifications. He pressed on a certain one and turned is phone in the landscape direction. That's when I heard a guitar play, then my voice. He listened to the song and smiled a bit. "You have an amazing voice, just to let you know (YT/n)." I smiled and thanked him. "Well...I should get back home and upload a video as well." He smiled at me and walked himself out the door. "Later (Y/n), stay beautiful." He waved then walked out of my house, closing the door behind him. I locked the door and ran up to my room and screamed into one of my pillows with happiness. I finally got to meet him! I got to meet CDawgVA! I thought to myself, while smiling like a child that just got the best birthday gift.