Chapter 33

(Y/n) was walking doing her shopping and Connor just sat on a bench. He sighed and just sat there. He saw Mark and Sean walking by and called for them, they walked up to him quickly. "Let me guess...She got lost or she lost you...?" Mark asked. Connor nervously chuckled. "Both I guess..." Sean shook his head and sighed. "We are never going to the mall unless with have a leash on her." He teased which lightened the mood a bit. "Well, let's go find her." Mark told them. Both Connor and Sean smiled and the three began to walk, looking for (Y/n). 

Conversely, (Y/n) walked into Hot topic and smiled. Hot Topic was like the place where her more emo and punk side showed. She grabbed a few shirts and a Foxy plushie and a Deathly Hallows button, this would be her twentieth button from Hot Topic. She bought the items and walked out with her first bag of stuff. She began to walk again. (Y/n) passed many stores as she walked further in the mall. She passed a mall that caught her eye. Stopping in her tracks, she paced backwards a few steps and looked at the store's name. "YouTuber Store". (Y/n)'s eyes went wide as she walked in, not knowing someone was watching her. 

Lili's POV~

Yes bitches! I'm back and I'm the better choice for Conniebear~ This brat is getting on my nerves, I really hope that she buys some new heels and breaks her leg while walking in them. Sigh, if only life was for the perfect. I'd have everything I wanted, but this little brat is always getting in my WAY! I glared as she walked into the store. Okay, maybe I'll follow her, just to see what's she's doing...I mentally told myself and walked into the store. I looked over at her as I went to the back wall where they had all the Pewdiepie stuff. Ugh! Of course she's looking at the CDawgVA shirts, she pisses me off to the core! I mentally yelled. I continued to look at her. She had three shirts, three hats and emo black, ripped skinny jeans. Hahaha! She's so pathetic! I laugh and watch her leave. Thank god she's gone...She was in the way and I WAS here first~ I told myself in my head and bought a few items. 

(Y/n)'s POV~

I quickly made my way to Tokyo Anime and bought four boxes of pocky, two strawberry and two chocolate, a cute bell phone charm and a Attack on Titan and Black Butler keychains. I bought the items and smiled. Three bags already. I walked out of the store and went to Fuego and found what I was looking for. 1001 Spells. I smiled and purchased the book. When I walked out of the store I saw Connor, Mark and Sean. "Connor, Mark, Sean!" I cried and waved to them. They turned my way as I walked up to them and hugged them tightly. "Sorry...you know me and malls...it never turns out well..." I nervously laugh. Mark then gave me a look with the sentence "You're telling me" written all over his face. "At least you're okay." Sean spoke. Right afterwards, we all hear someone clearing their throats and turned around. It was Lili.

3rd POV~

"Uck, what are you all staring at?" Lili asked as she smiled. "Can you not get enough of moi?~" She asked and looked up at Connor then winked at him. Connor rolled his eyes and sighed. "Why would anyone want to see more of you when you show everything on you off?" (Y/n) asked. Mark and Sean did a quiet "ooohhh" and Lili spoke again. "No one asked you, you hoe!"  Mark and Sean glared at her. "No one calls (Y/n) a hoe, she's not you." Connor spoke with anger filling his voice. Lili was offended and made her eyes look sad. "I'm sorry Conniebear~ Lilipad didn't mean to~" She pretended to cry. While she was doing that, the group of four walked off.

Connor held (Y/n)'s hand and followed Sean and Mark. "Let's just go back to my house, okay?" Mark asked and everyone nodded. We all got in the car and everyone knew that (Y/n) was upset. Mark started the car and drove off, driving to his house. The drive felt like they were going to New York because of all the traffic, but that didn't stop (Y/n) from singing "Shady" By Adam Lambert.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

A/L~ Okay, I finally finished this chapter, beware some bloopers in the next one. And before you ask, yes Grell is Lili...I wonder why~ Anyways, like, comment, vote, follow and share. Until next time!