Chapter 24

3rd POV~

(Y/n) sat in her room, knife by her side. What's was happening to her, she's never felt this way before in her life. Even Sean and Mark knew this. She was normally a very happy girl that wanted to be around people. But now she was in her room, alone. The only thing that accompanied her was a knife that was stained with red on the sharp end of the blade. (Y/n) grabbed a pillow and buried her face into it, she began to cry. She rarely even goes outside so her skin is now slightly more pale than what it used to be. Sean and Mark became worried and she convinced them that she was fine, all though she wasn't. She hasn't spoke to Connor for the past few weeks and hasn't even made a single cover since her last one.

Connor's POV~

I walked out of my house and sighed. I looked at the house next to might which was (Y/n)'s. It felt like she moved back to the US. It felt like years since I last saw her, but it has only been four weeks, or was it five. I didn't know anymore. London seemed to have a sad aura now. (Y/n) was no where to be seen and Lily was still trying to get me to date her again. She ruined my relationship with (Y/n). She really pisses me off when I hear a word come out of her mouth. I walked up to (Y/n)'s house and knocked. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. I took out my phone and began to text her.

I went to the city and looked at my phone, hoping to see a text from (Y/n), but it was only from Lily...again. I sighed and read it.

Lili: Connibear~ How are you today, is that YouTube wanna-be still bothering you? If she is, I can always report her to the police~

My eyes went wide. Why was it not surprising that Lili would report (Y/n) to the police? Oh wait...IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S A CRAZY BITCH! I turned off my phone and went back home. Rain broke from the clouds above and it began to pour. Rain poured down on me like a very cold shower that I never turned off. I made it to my house, I was soaked from the rain, my hair and clothing dripped with water. Some people would say they cry in the rain because those people knew they weren't crying alone. But as for me, I didn't know whether to feel anger or sadness. Anger because of Lili and sadness because of (Y/n). I went inside my house and got on a new pair of clothing. I turned my phone back on and saw that (Y/n) still hadn't texted back yet, I went to bed early because of how tired and upset I was.

Dream realm~~~

Connor sat on a hill under a tree, reading a book as the wind blew softly. (Y/n) and Lili had became friends and were hanging out with each other more and more, but as it became night, Connor was still sitting on the hill, reading, under the tree. Because he never spent time with (Y/n) or Lili, they both became depressed. Lili committed suicide and (Y/n) just looked at Connor. Her mouth was moving, but nothing came out, not even her beautiful words. Connor lifted his face from his book and looked at (Y/n) who stood in front of him, stained with blood all over her, tears flowing from her eyes slowly. She fell in Connor's arms and closed her eyes, never to open them again. Connor sat in shock before kissing her forehead as she disappeared in sparkles like in the animated movies. As all the sparkles disappeared, Connor began to read again, tears flooded his eyes as he spoke the words from his book. "With one last touch of her hand, she spoke the soft whisper. I love you. Her eyes closed slowly before her body went limp and cold, her lonely lover sat there and he hummed their love song to his dead love of his life." After that, everything went black.

End of dream~~~