Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s POV~

After watching my (anime/TV show/ movie/ etc.) I went on my phone and got a lot of song cover requests on Twitter. I scrolled down the list of request and I saw that I got one from Connor. My eyes went wide. He requested the theme song to Black Butler, the first season. I didn't know much Japanese, but I was a fast learner when it came to differenet languages. I tapped in his comment and replied "okay, I'll do it." I went to my recording studio and looked at the instruments in it. I wondered what instrument to play. I looked at my violin and hooked it up to a stero. I looked up the theme song once and listened to it a few times and played the notes on my violin. After that, I sang along to it, nailing down all the words. I turned on my camera and started to record. "Hello everyone, it's (YT/n) here and today I'll be ding a song request from CDawgVA. Monochrome Kiss. Please enjoy and if you're new to my channlel hit that subscribe button and press the notification button to see when my next upload. Thank you" After that, I began to play the violin, a softly and slowly. Then I began to sing.

"deai ni iro wa nakute

MONOKURO fukinukeru

itami goto kimi yudanemashou"

"kizu ato tsuyoku nazoru

yousha nai aki ga kite

suzushii yubi temaneku mama ni"

"toketa ato no yakkai na koori mitai na watashi wo

yasashiku sukutte

uwakuchibiru de asobu"

"sore demo hitotsu no ai no katachi wo sagasu

tooku yori mo ima wo musunda kareta hitomi wa

dekireba kono mama tsutsumarete owaritai

futari de himeta awai hada tsuki mo kakureteru"

"are kara ikura ka yoru

suki ni mo narimashita

izon no umi iki mo wasurete"

"muchuu no sono temae de nama nurusa dake wo nokoshite

hiki kiwa no bigaku

tokuige na kisu kirau"

"hitori ni shinai de mou sasshite ayamete

dono kotoba mo kimi no heya de wa surinukete iku no

midarete nemutte sore ijyou wo oshiete?

egao no toi ni mayou toiki tsuki dake ga miteru"

"tsugi no nagai hari ga tenjyou ni todoku koro ni wa

kimi wa mou inai

watashi wa mou iranai"

"sore de mo tashika ni ai no katachi wo sagashita

tooku yori mo ima wo musunda nureta hitomi wa

dekireba kono mama tsutsumarete owaritai

sono negai wa yoru wa munashiku asa wo tsurete kuru"

"yasashikute atsukute hikyou na KISU de"

"irodotte yo saigo no yoru tsuki ga terashiteru"

I slowly finished the song with a long note on the violin. I smiled at my accomplishment. I thought I sounded amazing. "Thank you all for listening. if you liked this or any of my songs, hit that like button and look my songs up on iTunes. That's all for now, peace!" I stopped the recording and uploaded it up on YouTube. I walked out of the recording room and went to the kitchen. I didn't even realize that I wasn't thinking of Connor. I turned on my phone and listened to the song "Geographic" and started the dishes while dancing around to the song and singing.

3rd POV~

While (Y/n) was dancing to the song and putting away the dishes, Connor was watching her newest video. He smiled listening to her beautiful voice. He liked the video and subscribed to her. He never noticed that he never subscribed to her at all.  He began to watch her other videos, realizing how amazing she was at singing. He went on iTunes and got a few of her songs and listened to them. That's when he realized that he was slowly falling for her.