Chapter 35

Connor, Mark and Sean watched (Y/n) walk by them to get a snack. "Holy shit...she's got some vocals..." Connor spoke. Mark and Sean chuckled a bit and began to tease Connor. "Bet she has a better voice in bed..." Sean spoke with a straight face, but Mark started to laugh. Connor blushed then glared then started to laugh as well. They all went down stairs and grabbed a snack before sitting in the living room and watching a horror movie, and of course, (Y/n) loved it, but was scared of it as well. She grabbed Connor's hand tightly. Which made Connor chuckle a bit.

After the movie ended, (Y/n) made dinner for the four of them. "Hmm, what are you making (Y/n)?" Sean asked as he watched (Y/n) stirring something in a pot. "Spaghetti and garlic bread." (Y/n) chirped with a smile. Mark and Connor walked into the kitchen. "It smells so good in here (Y/n)." Mark spoke and sat down at the table. After (Y/n) finishes making the dinner, she places the food on plates and sets them on the table. "Enjoy~" (Y/n) name spoke and everyone dug in.

After everyone was done eating, Mark wanted to do a very late video. He wanted everyone to play a horror game. Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location. (Y/N) never played the FNAF before and neither has Connor, they thought thta it wouldn't as bad, so Mark let them play on different computers. Connor and (Y/n) both survived the first night, but qhen the second night came, Connor failed by Bonnie in his face. Conversely, (Y/n) was doing very well, but she was srill scared her heart was racing and her hands became a bit sweaty.

(Y/n)'s POV~

I held my breath afraid to breathe as I kept watching for the animatronics. I felt like crying. This game made me feel paranoid. I coughed a bit and passed the night. Night six...I mentaly spoke and played. "C'mon (Y/n)..." Mark spoke, cheering me on. I let out my breath and heard laughing. Shit...Freddy is near...I thought. I close one of the doors and realized it was roo late. Freddy jumped scared me which made me fall out of the chair and scream. I covered my face and just sat there. "Is it gone?" I asked and rocked myself back and forth. Connor sighed and sat next to me and kissed my forehead. "It's fine..." He spoke and hugged me

Later that night we all watched Disney movies since I was too afraid to watch any horror movies or go to sleep. We were watching The Lion King, and yes, I sang most of the songs, but the other three didn't mind. Then laughed when I tried to sing like Pumba, whi check made me sound really funny. I laughed along and giggleda bit.

After the Lion King, we watched the Little Mermaid, which was when I fell asleep, resting my head on Connor's shoulder. Connor smiled and kissed my forehead and just watched the movie with the other two. After the movie was over, we all went to bed and waited for the morning to come.