Chapter 1

3rd POV~

(Y/n) had just finished making her newest video about moving away from (City and State) America. She couldn't wait to move to London, England. She was excited. It was like going on an adventure in the unknown, and dangerous world. "Well...now all my things are packed. I guess I'll go to the private plane I'm going to borrow..." She got all her things in a moving truck and her own car. She then left to the airport where her private plane sat.

Once (Y/n) got on her plane with all her belongings along with her, the plane began to drive off. As the plane lifted, she decided to fall asleep. (Y/n) did end up leaving a bit late, so what ever time she lands in England, it was going to be late. She plugged her ear buds in her phones then into her ears. Beginning to play her favorite song playlist, she slowly drifted off to sleep, waiting to get to London.

(Y/n)'s POV~

Once I woke up, the plane was literally about to stop. I smiled brightly. "This is my stop, I'll be off." I smiled again and walked off the plane, watching a few men take my boxes with my belongings and putting them in a few carts in the back of a truck. They then got in the truck and drove off to the house I'd be staying at for most of my life. A car came up to me and the driver came out, opening the door for me. "Miss, your drive to your new home..." He had a very thick British accent and he sounded like he hated his job. I gave a soft smile and got in the car. He closed the door and got in the car himself, driving off to my new home. The ride there was very silent and awkward, so I decided to make a few snapchats and posting them on my story. Goodbye America, hello England.

The driver made it to my new home, which was next to a different style house. The street was quiet, and calm. I got help setting up my house. After the helpers and driver left, I made a video about being in London, England. Once the camera was recording I did my normal intro, "Hello everyone it's (YT/n) here!" I smiled and continued. "I just want to tell you all that I made it safely to London. It's really late here, so after this video, I'm going to bed and I'll make more videos later today. Well you all have an amazing day and keep being awesome, love you all my beautiful followers, bye!~" I stopped the video, uploaded it on YouTube and just flopped down on my bed and fell asleep. Tomorrow will be a new day, and a new start. New people, new foods. A new adventure to start.

Connor's POV~

While I was asleep, I heard many cars pulls up near my house. The car lights shined through my window, appearing on the wall of my room. I woke up and went to my window, seeing someone moving into the house next to me. I looked at the person who looked like a girl and just stared. She looked fimiliar. I was too tired to think. I closed my window's blinds and curtains then went back to sleep.