Chapter 15

Connor's POV~

I sat next to (Y/n). Her (E/c) eyes were sparkling. I smiled a bit and put my hand on my cheek, where she kissed it. Holy damn....She's so cute...I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and smiled. "Hey, I want to travel with you." (Y/n) suddenly spoke. I suddenly opened one eye and looked at her. "When do you want to start traveling?" She asked. I thought for a moment. Hmm, good question, I haven't even thought about it...I thought to myself. I shrugged and looked at her. "How about," A pause. "In a week." I told. (Y/n) smiled and nodded in agreement. 

I ended up spending the night at (Y/n)'s again, I was too lazy to go home, even thought I literally live right next to her. I asked if I could sleep with her, she said no so I took a spare room she had and fell asleep. The next morning I saw (Y/n) packing for our trip, I should do the same thing....I mentally told myself. I told her I was going to go and she gave me and hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. 

(Y/n)'s POV~

I continued to back after I said a good bye to Connor. I smiled. I'm going to travel with the man I love and cared for. After my packing, i decided to make myself some food. As I was eating I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that Connor had texted me.

Connor: Hey, sorry for not staying for breakfast.

(Y/n): No, don't worry about it Connor. 

I sent an sticker that read "It's alright". I smiled when I saw the emoji Connor sent which was a smiley face. 

For the past few hours, I was talking to Connor over the phone. We were cracking jokes, and telling more about our selves. I didn't know how to say I loved him it was too hard to do it at the moment. I just let him talk to me. I smiled and we ended the call. I put my phone away and rested my head on the table, falling asleep, waiting for the next morning to come and go. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter my amazing followers and people ~Everything_Anime