Chapter 9

3rd POV~

As Connor sat next to (Y/n) on the couch, she turned the channel from cartoons to the Travel Channel. Ghost Adventures was on at the moment, and since (Y/n) didn't want to embarrass herself, she just kept the Travel Channel on. A few minutes later, Mark and Sean woke up at the same time and went down stairs. (Y/n) saw then and smiled a bit. "Morning Mark, Sean." Mark smiled like a child. "Morning." Sean waved. "Morning Connor and (Y/n)." Connor glanced at (Y/n) before saying good morning to the two men. 

(Y/n), Connor, Sean and Mark went to the kitchen and fixed themselves bowls of cereal. They all sat at the table and ate, beginning a small chat. After breakfast, (Y/n) said she'd do the dishes, but Mark said he would. She just sighed, rolling her eyes and smiling a bit before she gave in. 

(Y/n) wanted to make separate videos with the three of them. She sang Sad Song with Mark, reviewed videos games with Sean and did voice impressions with Connor from different animes. She then uploaded them on YouTube. She smiled and hugged them all and thanked them. "Thank you all!" She smiled again. 

(Y/n)'s POV~

I really enjoy hanging out with the three. Sadly, Mark and Sean have to go back to their homes soon. I'll miss them. It probably won't be another year till we all see each other again. I sighed and sat on the couch. Mark was making some food for everyone. He told me for someone like me, I do many things.

Flashback~~~

"(Y/n)...You work yourself too much, why don't you rest a bit?" Mark spoke. All I did was sigh and nod. "You're right Mark...I'll be in the living room, okay?" I smiled and looked at him and he nodded. "Oh, and don't burn my house down...I'll kill you..." I spoke in an innocent tone with a slightly creepy smile. Mark sighed, rolling his eyes and nodded again. He already knew I would never kill him, and I already knew he wouldn't burn my house down, I just liked to tease him.

Flashback End~~~

I laid back in my couch as I watched Mark make food. He was right, I do work myself too hard. As Mark finished, I got up and sat down with everyone. Thank you Mark...I told myself while smiling, looking at the pancakes with a strawberries, whipped cream and syrup. "Bon appétit!" Mark yelled, then we all dung into our delicious food.