Chapter 20

I looked at both Connor and Lili. Are they really dating?...I asked myself. Lili laughed and cupped Connor's cheeks and kissed him right. In. Front. Of. Me. Lili pulled away and smiled at me, mouthing "Back of my Conniebear." My eyes were filled of disgust. Connor would never go out with her...would he? I sighed and got up. "I'll be at my house if you need me..." I left the café, leaving a tip on the table we were sitting at.

I made my way home and dropped my bag on the ground. I went up to my room and flopped down on my bed, not wanting to get back up. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw that Mark and Sean had left a few messages and calls. I put my phone down and grabbed a pillow, laying my chin on it. "Are they actually dating? Did he date her before?" I sighed and got under my covers, falling asleep.

Connor's POV~

I sighed as Lili followed me home. Why did she have to ruin my time with (Y/n)?...What does she want?...I asked myself mentally so she wouldn't hear. "So, Connor, when do you plan moving back to where we grew up together?" Her annoying voice buzzed in my head. "I'm staying here in London..." I spoke with a quite angry tone. "What? Ugh, is it because that pretty wanna-be girl lives here too? Connor, I thought you were better than that!" Lili whined and she grabbed onto my arm. I took in a deep breath and let it out, trying to stay calm. "Yeah yeah...Whatever floats your boat Lili...." I told her, she let go of my arm and made fussy sounds. I chuckled softly and walked into my house, Lili following close behind.

3rd POV~

Lili sat on the couch in Connor's house and tried to start up a conversation with him, but he kept ignoring her and the annoying voice she possessed. "Hey who lives in the house next to you? I wanna move there!" Lili exclaimed with joy, not knowing it belongs to (Y/n). Connor sighed a bit. "The house belongs to someone already.." Lili's face got red with anger. She could already tell who lived in the house next door, she calmed down and had a plan in mind.

When she left Connor's house, she took out her note pad and pen and wrote down a letter to (Y/n).She grabbed tape and taped it to her front door. "There, now she'll think twice before messing with my Connor.." he then left to go to her house.

[Time Skip, brought to you by Lili being burned in a fire]

(Y/n)'s POV

I slowly woke up and got out of bed going downstairs. "I wonder if my package came..." I opened my front door and saw nothing on the porch. I turned to my door and saw a letter, I grabbed it and read it as I closed the door.

Dear sweet Pretty Wanna-be,

I cringed a bit. I was no where close to a pretty wanna-be. Yeah I sometimes want to be perfect and precise, but I'm not pretty wanna be. I continued reading,

It seems that we're not going to be friends...So, stay away from Connor and no one will get hurt. Oh and we are dating, we have been for three years now, he's going to propose this up coming week when we travel around Europe. See you at the wedding sweetheart. We'll need you in the front...TO PICK UP BIRD SHIT!

                            Love, Lili Kip.

I crumbled up the letter and threw it away. "Oh hell no! She can't control me like a child. First of all, we aren't even dating, and I don't think Connor would propose to such a low life girl that needs someone to build up her ego." I ran my hands through my hair and pulled. "Ugh! I hate her!" I walked back up to my room and texted both Mark and Sean to cool down. Afterwards, I began to watch Black Butler and got angry whenever I saw Grell for some reason. "That bitch..." I grabbed a pillow and squeezed it. calming down slowly. I closed my eyes and sighed a bit, letting all my anger go. I just need to stay calm, no matter what and act like I don't like Connor ...Then she'll leave me alone, I hope....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or so Reader-chan thought...

du duuu duuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnn