Chapter 5

(Y/n)' POV~

Connor and I smiled at each other softly. "That was fun Connor, thanks for doing this video with me." I spoke. Connor smiled again, "Yeah no problem. It was fun, we should do a video together again." Suddenly my heart began to beat faster. Why was my heart beating this fast? I smiled once again towards him. He got up and left the room. I began to follow him to the front door. "See you later Connor." Y spoke weakly. My heart was still beating quickly, I didn't know how to react to this. "Yeah, see ya." Connor replied, then left going to his house. I closed the door and slid down on it to the ground. Why am I suddenly feeling this way? D...Do I like him that much? I took in a sudden deep breath and let it out slowly. Maybe I'll do a group chat with both Mark and Sean...Yeah. I need to get my mind off of Connor. I then got up and walked towards the recording studio again. I got on  my computer and started to face time with both of them.

Mark, Sean and I were all laughing by now. We were telling jokes and telling about what's been going on. To both Mark and Sean, I was like a younger sister to them. That's how lose we were. I would talk to them about my problems, and in this case...I wanted to, but I was slightly nervous. "So, how you both been?" I asked them both. "Well, I've been great! I just uploaded the second chapter of Bendy and the Ink Machine." Mark replied with his smiling face, which was always there. Sean looked at me then spoke, "I've been fine, You should come visit some time, or the other way around." Sean spoke in his everyday Irish accent. It made me smile that they were both doing great. "Hey...(Y/n), are you okay? You're more quiet than normal. Something on your mind?" Mark asked. I blinked a few times and smiled, shaking my head. "No, nothing's on my mind, I just miss you both." I lied. I still didn't know how to tell them about my crush.

Sean's POV~

I sighed. something was definitely bothering (Y/n). She was acting different. I wonder if Mark knows about the way she's acting is abnormal of her. I kept the thought in mind and continued to talk both Mark and (Y/n). "Oh, I have to go you two. I'll visit you sometime this week, okay Sean?" (Y/n) spoke. I nodded and waves a good bye, so did Mark. "Bye (Y/n)." Both Mark and I spoke, then she was off. It was only Mark and I now.

Mark's POV~

"Sean...Did you notice how different (Y/n) was acting today?" I asked. Sean nodded and got a slight serious look. "Yeah, she was acting my different than normal, I wonder what's on her mind..." Sean spoke, "I might go visit her sometime this week, so I'll ask her then." I nodded in agreement. "You do that, I have plans to go to London sometime this month, we should hang out together then. Anyways, I have to go walk with Chica, see ya!" I waved and smiled towards Sean and he waved back.

(Y/n)'s POV~

I sat in my room thinking. They knew I was acting weird....I knew I should've asked them, but I didn't know how. Ugh! Stupid me...I thought to myself. I guess I'll just watch some Netflix and relax a bit, I need to get things off my mind. I turned on my TV and began to watch (anime/tv show/ movie/ etc.)

3rd POV~

As (Y/n) laid on her bed, watching Netflix, She was still thinking about Connor. She wasn't able to get him off her mind. She sighed and paused what she was watching and went down stairs to get (drink) and (food). She sighed again knowing she wouldn't be able to get Connor off her mind, she just went back up stairs with her food and drink in hand. She sat on her bed, beginning what she was watching and watched while eating, not knowing that Sean was packing to go see her tomorrow.