Karma X Guitarist! Reader

Did someone requested this? Well, here you go! :3

Requested by:
@DownUpGirl8

~•~

"Minna-san!" Koro-sensei shouts to get everyone's attention, and it did.

"There is a festival coming tomorrow, and I hope you all can come! I was really hoping you all can come. I'll kill myself if you don't" Koro-sensei said dramatically as his tears were streaming down his cheeks

Everyone sweatdropped and talked about the upcoming festival.

"(Y/n)-chan, Are you coming?" Asked kayano.

"Of course I am. I wouldn't want to miss this exciting festival.." You said smiling as you continued to write down music notes.

"Ne, (Y/n)-chan. You really are addicted to guitars.." Said kayano sweatdropping

"Not that I'm addicted, it's just kind of in our family. You know, cause my 20th grandfather was a famous guitarist back in the day." You explained to her as she nods

"Please come minna-san!" Shouts koro-sensei again.

*-*-*-*-*-*

You picked up your guitar as you looked down on your made up music note.

You held your guitar and sighed deeply before hitting the strings as you looked at the note.

You suddenly hit a wrong note as you cringe to it.

"One more time.." You mumbled starting over again and trying your best not to make any mistakes.

It went pretty well, if your mom didn't suddenly barged in your room.

"Mom!" You said irritation in it.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't knock. Your friends are downstairs by the way." She said exiting your room.

You sighed as you placed your on top of your bed.

Fixing yourself as you went down to the door.

"(Y/n)-chan! Hey, why aren't you dressed yet?" Asked kayano as she stares at you confusingly

"Dressed for what?.. The festival! Damn, I forgot..! Oh c-come inside!" You said opening the door for her and nagisa.

You rushed up to your room once they went inside, brushing your hair and everything.

Once you were done, you went down and grabbed your purse.

"Bye mom!" You shouted walking out with the two.

~At the festival~

"Maehara! Isogai!" Shouts kayano as she waves at them.

"Oh, hey guys!" The ikemen and the womanizer went closer to you guys.

"Nice outfit, (y/n)~" said the one and only maehara.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself." You smiled at him

They started a conversation and not long, you asked where the devil is.

"Oh, karma? I think I saw him in some shops, I guess blackmailing." Said isogai pointing out at the shops