{LONG SWEET MESSAGE AHEAD!}

Heyo minna! Happy new year! I just wanna thank you for this wonderful year. Thank you for being patient and kind to me. Thank you for being such understandable childs. Thank you for this wonderful year made by love with you all ♥ Gah, The first time writing this, I thought to myself, hey no one's gonna read this piece of shit, but look what I got now. Lovely readers!

I was anxious and terrified of publishing a book. Even tho, I had many. I didn't update much since no one really liked my stories. It's like building a lemonade store who no one buys in to (hue lemonade)

All of you made my year. I'm kinda late on greeting lmao but whatever. I just really want you guys to know that I love you so much! You guys mean a lot to me. Even tho, some of my chapters were really cringey and needs a lot of practices but still you encouraged me and helped me. And still read through.

This year I'm not only celebrating a year because it's the end. Its also because you guys were part of it. So thank you guys so much! I put my heart and soul for you! This year was depressing and tiring but you guys sticked with me. Even tho, some of the half people don't read this crap anymore it's understandable. But at least they also appriciate the stories I made. So that's enough to make me hapoy.

Just knowing you guys liked the hard work I made. Made the smile on my face. And that's why I won't stop trying to be a good author to you guys! ♥ Happy one year of being part of my jenny team! And happy new year! Go make 2018 worth it.

[Here's a short story for you guys, enjoy!~]

So, this is it..

Are you ready, (name)?

I'm super ready. I'm so pumped. So pumped! I punched his arm screaming yes, with stars on my eyes.

I'm actually really excited to go on the new year festival! This is my first new year with my boyfriend! I'm so excited! We'll go all out! Eat all sweets! Wait for the fireworks! Gah! Can't wait!

"Hurry! We don't have all day!" I shouted pulling him as he just looked annoyed at me. Hue, he can't be that mad, he loves me~

Once we reached the festival, my excited level went max! I interwined my hands with with as I try to pull him into different kinds of booths.

But, to my surprise, there wasn't going to be some booths today. Since, last time it was set on fire. I guess they didn't find enough tents.

So the booths here was only, mask painting and origami folding. They teach you how to do so. But, I have no other choice left, so i went with it.

On the mask painting, I was trying really hard I puffed my cheeks. But accidentally spilled the paint on my kimono. But my boyfriend just ignored me and continued his work. No matter how I whine he didn't care for me.

So I stood up and started cleaning my kimono on the bathroom. Gosh, thank you goodness it's removable on clothes. I went back to where I am at but I saw him talking with some girl.

I don't really wanna think it's flirting already. Maybe she's a friend? I went to say hi "Hey. Is she your friend?" I asked sitting down.

The girl looked at me confused but then laughed. My boyfriend laughed nervously too. "Its nice meeting you, (name). Enjoy this year while you can." She smiled and then stood up walking away.