Pianist! Karma X Violinist! Reader

This request reminds me of the anime "Your Lie In April" Anyway, enjoy!

Requested by:
@natsu_dragneel321

Key: Karma and (Y/n) is friends since childhood. But they were now apart you know taht cliche scene.

WARNING: Beware Of Oocness, wrong grammar, wrong spellings, and cringe worthy-ness. Enjoy!

~•~

I panted as I ran and ran to my practice. I can't believe I'm late! Ugh, I can't stand any of sensei's scoldings!

I stand in front of the door of Music Room #13 catching my breath before opening it. SHIT! That was a relief! Sensei isn't here yet!

I put my bag down and grabbed the violin, I placed the notes in front of me and played it without stopping.

I closed my eyes as I play because I feel the music in my heart and it feel so relaxing.

By playing it so much, I didn't notice the door opening. I sensed pair of eyes staring at me, so I stopped it and turned my head.

I saw a red head, wait is that karma? Looking at me as if I did the most amazing thing in the whole world. There was a bit of awkward vibe though.

So I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't continue what I was about to say since he was gone by a minute.

Like, some kind of unknown fast creature grabbed him. Weird, was it just my imagination.

Then my teacher came in, soon as I grabbed my violin again. She then stared at me and started nagging.

"By the time I come here, I shall hear you playing okay? Why aren't you playing? Still waiting for me? We've been practicing all month--!" And blah blah blah, nag nag nag, chat chat chat.

I rub my temples as I face my back at her. What if I quit huh? I hate this stupid teacher, giving me nothing but nags! (My adviser tbh)

"Contest is tomorrow, (l/n). We need to focus! Okay, let's start."

~

Finally, over at last! I sighed and put my violin inside its bag where it should be and carried it.

I bowed slightly biding good bye to my sensei. Once I got out, I let out a relief sigh and walked down the hall way passing the music rooms.

I heard a noise inside music room #3 (AYEE MAYBE ITS MOMMY TAMAKI TAKINH CARE OF HARU) and that weird noise is a music.

I slightly opened the door, quietly peeking. I scanned the room then there, I saw the same guy earlier.

I wonder what he's doing? Wait, is he playing the piano?