Dear, You.

A short fluff shot. I'm sorry for those who didn't get their requests finished. You're probably not reading this book anymore, but I still have to apologize. Sorry if I really update late.

Lmao, I suck at titles sorry for that.

Also be warned, karma might be ooc?

~

Dear... You? I'm wondering if you could meet me down the park? I know it's late but, what else could I do?

Text written, eyes widen. You couldn't believe what you just sent. You panicked as anxiety attacks you. After a minute, you recieved a text back.

>Oh? Suddenly wanted to meet? Ahah, alright. I shall meet you there. See you.

You had a mixed feeling of relief and worry. You weren't in your own mind when you sent that, what could have gotten into you? Nonetheless, you should probably get ready.

Putting on random clothes, looking through the mirror and throwing it anywhere. Oh what a mess you had made in your room. It's like a tornado came to visit and stumbled all the clothes in a pile before leaving for the visit.

In the edge of giving up, that eyes of yours then caught something simple, yet nice outfit that would be nice. It was a plain (f/c) dress with a white coat and a simple beanie for the outdoor cold.

Grabbing your shoulder bag, you stuffed a ticket down inside it as you hurriedly shoved your feet inside your shoes and ran off.

Panting, you got there. Seeing no one, you thought that you came too early and decided to wait. While waiting, why not enjoy the company of music? And so you did.

Swaying to the beat, you didn't notice he was already there with a smile. Well, we don't know if it's him, actually.

You quickly hid off your earphones and shoved it inside your bag and nervously waved with an awkward smile creeping in your face. You feel embarrassed doing such a foolish thing, but he didn't laugh, but waved back.

"I assume that you're akabane-san?" You asked first of course, what if you got the wrong guy? You would be doomed. Praying quietly that you got the correct man in front of you, he nodded while laughing softly

"The one and only." He winked "And I assume that you're (Y/n)?" You were surprised to hear him say your first name when you two just met, but you let it slip and nodded.

With a bright smile you dug your hand inside your bag and searched for the musical ticket. Finding it, you snatched it out and showed it to him as he gave a confused look.

"It's a musical ticket! I kinda thought that, why not bond together. You know?" You said scratching the back of your head. He found it so cute of you when you did so.

"Er, one problem. I.. Hate musicals." (Lol not really, but doing ut for the sake of the oneshot) He said sheepily. You giggled and shook your head.

"Well lucky you! You're with (Y/n)! Who cares what you're listening to? Its who you're listening with!" You grabbed his hand as he had no choice but to follow you. Feeling the warm touch of your hand with his, already made his heart jump with goosebumps.

Taking a seat, he lazily slouched back while waiting for the show to begin. You looked excited because it was your favorite musical. He didn't want to bother you much, but he did sleep suddenly while waiting.

Opening his eyes, he felt a bit of heat on his face as it showed a flustered one. He realized, it wasn't the show that made him like this, it was because you suddenly grabbed his hand.

He looked at you as you looked back "Were you... Bored?" You asked concernedly, afraid he'd think your lame but to your surprise he grabbed your hand back, but a little tighter.

"I guess it wasn't that bad. It was one of the best time that I ever had." He held it tighter again, as a smile crept in your lips unconsciously. You sighed out a happy one as you leaned your head on his shoulder as he held your hand.

You... Don't know who he really was but you felt quite glad with his company. You couldn't even focus on the musical. You don't know why, but he has a great impact in you. You didn't want him to leave.

The show was put into end as you all clapped out to the casts that played an amazing role. You were happy at this moment. Walking out the theatre, you were hyped about it.

"Man, that was amazing~!" You said happily as you went out with him through the door. All he did was smile at how cute you were acting.

"Yeah, very amazing at all." He smirked as he kissed your hand that he was still holding. You forgot he was, as your face brights a little red with his actions.

"You know, I might not regret being pranked on by my friends." I said and chuckled so did he. "Well, I was just trying to mess people there in the dating app. I had no better to do but to do pranks on people. But I'm glad I met you." He said out of the blue, then covered his face with one free hand when he realized what he had said.

You giggled at this "I really like your company, akabane-san." he smirked "Oh, Mrs. Akabane, I'm glad to be. Since I'd be making you mine someday." He held your other hand and he leaned close.

"Wow, really? Haha, how nice." You said as you pushed him slightly away "I'd like to meet again sometimes. If its okay with you?" You asked

"Why, of course." He said as he handed out a rose he's been keeping. "I'd like you to have this rose as a memory of our first meeting. See you again, in my dreams~" he casually flirts as he laughed seeing you flustered and embarrassed.

Waking up, your first instinct was to yawn then fight the sleep to wake up. You sat up stretching making your way through the kitchen to make a breakfast of your own.

Seeing the flower again, makes you smile. As you felt pairs of arms around your waist and a head on your shoulder. The person tried to mumble a morning greeting but he failed due to his sleepiness.

You giggled patting his head. It's been years since then, you were always thankful for that opportunity, without it you wouldn't meet the best worst husband you can imagine.

[Author's Note! 💕]

Sorry again guys. I'm such an irresponsible author. Before many of you asks, yes, this is an idea from an animatic of "Cecily Smith"

I actually really planned on making many fanfiction books. Like, about, BNHA, Mystic Messenger, Osomatsu-san, No Game No Life, Black Butler, OHSHC, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, etc.

Someone give me motivation, I'm losing them. I think my works are... Not that good. If you want something to be changed please let me notice. Mind you also that I wrote this when I was 12, so its understandable I have a lot of mistakes.

I'm probably thinking for the next chapter is... Yandere! Karma X Reader Lemon? Ohoho. "Probably" bois, I'm not sure yet ;)

Ohoho, Have a nice day!

~J-chan ❤