Karma X Sick! Dying! Reader

Uwah! >∆< *hugs nagisa* Cinnamon roll! Give me tissue!

Nagisa: *sweatdrop*

Anyway.. Enjoy!~

WARNING: This may include OOCness, Wrong spellings, wrong grammars and cringe worthiness.

Requested by:
@VeniceFox

~•~

(E/c) eyes opened. As The (h/c) haired girl lazily walked down the stairs rubbing her left eye yawning.

Laying down the sofa, she let's out a loud yawn. Causing the red head to sigh and walked in front of the (h/c) haired teen, still in his black pj's.

"Alright (y/n), give it to me straight. Are you sick?" The red head spat digging holes in the girl's skull

She laughed nervously "Sick? Why would I? I've never been heathy in my entire--" she was cut off by herself coughing

The red head rolled his eyes and touched the girl's forehead. But before he can. The girl slapped his hand away.

"I said I'm fine! Chill!" She said walking to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"(Y/n), I'm just concerned. You've been coughing all week.."

"I can assure you I'm fine."

~

"I. Am. Not. Fine." You said as you puked on the toilet late at night. (Probably 2:00)

You sighed as you brushed your hair with your fingers. You couldn't hide your sickness longer. It'll probably be revealed soon enough.

You cried through the night. You don't wanna be a burden. A problem. Someone who's waste their time on. You can't.

So you decide what's best. For you at least. You stood up brushing your mouth with your wrist and your eyes with your palm.

You packed your stuff up, you and karma have separate bedrooms. Because you insisted when you knew about your sickness.

You didn't want him to be worried. He's stressed enough by school, why would you want to be another one of he's stressing?

You left a note. A note with all the feelings you had been keeping. A note, that will remind them you're in a great place. A note, that would probably be the last.

You went outside the house as quiet as possible. You went somewhere far away from town. You went in your old house. That was out of the city, and in the woods.

Morning ~ Monday

Karma woke up, stretching and walking down to set breakfast for the two of you. That, he don't know, he was only cooking for himself today.

He called out your name to know that breakfast is ready (hUH WHAT A MOMMY//slap). He shrugged it off and thought you were only in a deep sleep and wouldn't want to get up yet.

It was time to go to school. And you still haven't come down. He was really worried about you. But he don't want it to be obvious.

He marched up your room and opened the door.

"Alright (y/-" he stopped his tracks to see, the wardrobe open and empty. And no sign of you.