Karma X Angst! Reader

Well, here ya go! Have a nice day! And enjoy your request!

Okay, so y'all know I'm dumb, and have no idea what angst people do. So I did some research hoping that this is the thing the person is looking for.

Requested by:
@FallenAngel500

~•~

You were the one who always ignore people to avoid any tragic happenings, cause you don't like it.

You avoid almost everyone, except your class, they were friends with you, but they rarely talk to you.

Your classmates knew that you don't like communicating with others, especially someone so new.

You would eat alone and would reject any invitations. Thinking you'd just ruin the fun for them.

Life treated you badly, and you are worst than injured inside. You're almost dead.

People tried to make you smile, yet you didn't no matter what they do.

You wanted to, but you're afraid that something bad will happen. You think, that happens when you smile.

One baka truly wants to help, since you two were kinda dating for a while now.

He seems to get tired of this and wants you to come out to him.

~~~~

On the way home, you two were silent. No one dared to talk, until you reached the shared apartment.

You unlocked the door and went in as karma followed tossing the bag somewhere around the corners.

You always head to your shared room when going home, karma was getting curious why.

So this time, once he found the door unlocked he went in and found you cutting.

Running to you, he hid the cutter somewhere you can't find it.

"Why were you cutting?!" He asked panicked, you said nothing but stared at the cuts.

He quickly bandaged your cuts and asked you again.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked calmly

Silent

"Tell me."

Silent

"(Y/n), I'm here for you. So just tell me.."

You cried for a bit "I feel like... I'm nothing. I feel like I don't really fit. Why is that?"

He wiped your tears and kissed your cheek "I'm here for you. You'll never feel like nothing. For me, you're everything. Don't do this again or else I'll really have to torture you" He glared at you jokingly

You can't say something, instead just stare with a teary eyes.

He kinda was sad seeing you like this, so he can't do anything but to hug you.

Which surprised you, but hugged back your anxiety going down.

You squeezed his body onto yours as your tears slowly calmed.

He blushed a bit from the sudden action but he smiled at you.

You smiled also, happy to see this jerk

"Thank you."

[Author's Note :D]

Lol, minna, another shitty chapter :D

OKAY FORGIVE ME FOR THIS ONE SHOT. IDRK WHAT ANGST PPL DO FOR LIFE 😫😭

Sorry if it's short 😞😔

Going through deep shit depressions lately, and school is not helping.

I wish school never exist.

But I keep on being happy! :D

:)

Is karma a bit ooc there? If so I apologize.

{Slow updates}
~J-chan ❤