Harem Queen! Reader X Jealous! Karma

Requested by:
@aiotaku04

WARNING: This might include OOCness, Wrong spellings, Wrong grammars and cringe worthiness. Enjoy ~

I hope you enjoy your request!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I...was wondering...u-um.. If you could... Hang out with me?" Stuttered a very nervous guy as he twiddled his fingers in nervousness

You gave an apologetic smile as you said "Thanks, but I'm busy later"

The boy frowned as he nodded walking away.

But not long enough for another boy to rush towards you just to say his feelings and give you chocolates.

Well, you weren't called the "harem queen" for no reason.

~•~

"Please accept my feelings, (y/n)-san!"

Your eyes looked at the boy holding out a box of chocolate as he bowed. Great, another boy.

"I'm flattered, but I'm afraid I can't do that. But I will accept your chocolates.." You took the chocolate from him as you smiled.

"I see, I'm sorry if I bothered you.." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly

"It's fine. I have to go now, see you." You bowed for a second then turned your heels walking the opposite direction of where he is standing.

Once you were out of his sight, you sighed in relief. "I'm getting tired of this boys confessing around.."

You opened the box of chocolates as you ate one piece of it. "But they make good chocolate" you hummed as you tasted the chocolates.

~Next day~

You entered class, and as usual, some of the boys already went to you. Trying to get your attention and making you fall for them.

They always do this, like everyday. And you were getting sick of it.

"Guys, I'm fine." You pushed your way out of the crowd of boys.

Kayano greeted you as she sat beside you. "Wow (y/n). You sure do know how to get boys' attention."

"It's a curse.." You murmured as you laid your head down you desk, purple lines now appearing your head.

Kayano could only sweatdrop at your vibe right now. "Consider it lucky, (y/n)." She pats your back trying to cheer you up.

"Lucky? Lucky?!" You started as you lifted yourself up telling her everything.

The door bursted open, revealing karma with a smirk on his damned face

But he's secretly glaring at some boys who walked to you earlier. Obviously jealous.

You looked over your shoulder to see him "he could've walked in nicely.."

"Yo, missed me?" Everyone quieted down as they sweatdropped at karma.