Fireplace 🔥

*SMTH IS POUNDING ON YO DOOR*

*SMTH BREAKS DOOR*

*THING SHOUTS AT YOU*

Lolol, MERRY CHRISTMAS KIDDOS! santa is here with yo gifts dont worry ;)

Happy birthday to our big bois! Karma-kun and Heichou! ❤

Now I'm warning you, this is my first lemon. And if you're asking what a lemon is then it's a story where there's a bed scene. For someone not comfortable with this you can freely skip or not read this chapter.

And again, it's my first. I just read lemons, I dont write. But I'm putting my best for you, readers. I love you all so much, and thank you for staying with me 💕

Sorry for this long-ass message, enjoy my not so good lemon dearies!

So sorry if it came out late!

~have fun making love ❤~

"Now, stay put." A red head says out huskily as the female gulped and backed away slowly

"Now now, why not just... put this for later?" The female tried to reason her back hitting the wall.

The red head chuckled "Later? Why not now?" He now got the female cornered and slowly leans in the nervous female.

"How long I have waited for this day to come..." The red head smirked wrapping a ribbon around the female.

"I love my present!" Karma hugged you and carried you bridal style. "Now to get the real gift~" He said kissing the side of your neck making you blush.

All you wanted was to get him a gift, and I guess this is what he wanted.

~FLASHBACKU! HUEHUE I AM EVIL.

You woke up stretching and doing your morning routine as usual. But oh boy, was this day different. The calendar reminded you that it was your beloved boyfriend's birthday!

You wanted to surprise him so, you thought of breakfast in bed! (Oho~ not now readers, take it easy) You, of course, simply made breakfast before he wakes up.

But, you thought, it was usual to see you in your pajamas. So why not try something new? You searched through your closet for anything that'd surprise him. You wanted to dress up as santa, since his gift was breakfast in bed. But you never found a santa costume, except the costume you wore when you were both still in junior high.

You didn't have any choice. It fits you, but it was a bit tight. You didn't have any time to complain, since he'd be awake any time soon. You hurry back down and carried the breakfast to his room.

Quietly peeping, seeing the red head still sound asleep made you sigh in relief and quietly went inside closing the door. You set the breakfast on the table beside him and quietly scooted next to him.