Cursed ⊙︿⊙

Well, this is something I don't read everyday. Enjoy your request! *makes the other request ready*

~Requested by~
@KarmaAkabaneIsMine

~•~

"What time is it?" You looked at the clock as you paused with something you're doing for a moment.

"Wow, it's getting a little late!" You quickly hid all the stuff and potions in the place where they meant, in your lab.

After that long mixing and science, you got a bit hungry. So you went down for snacks.

But you came back, as you forgot something. Your water bottle. Now that you have it, you can go down and munch on some snacks.

You placed your water bottle at the table and went to search for some snacks or food.

You shouted in happiness when you found (fave snack/food) laying around the corner of the fridge.

You twirled as you closed the fridge behind. Looking hungrily at the snack/food, you immediately opened it.

You stopped midway of eating it when you saw karma drinking down your water.

"Karma! Ask for my permission first!" You scolded as you snatched it away from him

"Come on, I just came home from a training. Of course I'm thirsty. Even if I asked for your permission, I'd still drink it no matter the answer" He said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, you have a point. But still. Learn some manners." You said rolling your eyes at him.

"Can I have a drink, (y/n)-chan?~ Your boyfriend is really thirsty~" Karma cooed.

You stuck your tongue out before finishing it all. Causing karma to sigh and get his own.

You felt a bit tingly, you just thought it was just hunger so you ate your snack/food.

~•~

Fixing yourself in bed, before going to sleep. That's what you always do at night.

But you felt that tingly feeling again. What was that? You decided to ignore for tonight.

You slept peacefully after doing so..

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BE—

Your hand reached the alarm clock as you sat up rubbing your right eye.

You moved the sheets as you shifted to put on your (f/c) (f/animal) sandals.

A yawn escaped your mouth as you covered it, grabbing a towel before going to the bathroom..

You grabbed for your toothbrush and of course, brush you teeth. But you felt like something changed.

Did I cut my hair?

You narrowed your eyes closer to the mirror before shouting.

"I-I... I'm a boy?!" You touch your chest, nothing. You touched that low part. Yep, something.

You blushed as you walked back and forth freaking out.

"What would karma say?" you quickly went to his room slamming it open.

Just to see his hands groping his own oppais. And that's when he realized you're there

"(Y-Y/n)!"

"So you too?"

He nodded and went to you "Okay this feels odd. How did this happen?!"

You cleared your throat before explaining. "There is a possible chance that the water bottle I grabbed is a potion to make one on his opposite gender"

"How long does it usually last?" Karma asked. I don't know if he's happy or freaked out, by saying this.

"Hm... About one to two days." His eyes widen after you said it. He can't believe he'll be a girl for a whole day

Who knows what this man is plotting but we all know it's not good

"So, what do we do now?"

"Do our business! I'm gonna read a book at my room. Call me if you need something" You walked out to your room reading.

Karma looked at the door before shutting.

"Alright, how do we do thi—" He stopped midway when he felt liquid in his lower region.

"W-What's that...?" He hesitated to look down, to see his legs covered in blood.

He screamed and quickly wiped it away, finding where a wound is.

You of course heard his girly scream and went in. Once you did, you can't stop laughing at what you saw.

Him wiping the blood. You knew he didn't have any experience on these.

"Dude, you have a period today!" you laughed as he went red hiding it from his long hair.

You handed him something to stop the bleeding.

"Use this karma, on your private part. That's where the blood came from." You said putting it in his palm

"Mm.. Okay.." He said hesitantly, looking at it disgustingly, before shooing you out.

You laughed as you went out minding back onto your own business.

But then you needed to pee, so you went in. But once you saw your thing, you felt like exploding.

You tried not to look at you pee, and it's a bit successful.

"G-Gosh, This is so... I don't know the word. But, shit I need to get used to it just this day." You went back to reading after.

Heading back, karma felt like laying down all day since his (or her) chest felt heavy. Of course it is, he has been given such good melons.

He felt emotional he don't know why. He wants to watch a movie, and wants chocolates as he did.

He did those things but he cried for the movie. Ate all the chocolates. And spilled out his emotions to it.

Now he realized, that it was hard being a girl.

As the time flies, you all did was get in troubles and all that embarrassing things.

Let's just say, you guys had an experience you can't forget~! (like karma having periods pfft)

[Author's Note! ≧∇≦]

Heya! Another update!

School is hell, and always will be one.

Again, if you see any mistakes let me know. If you wanna get something change, let me know too!~

I hope everyone enjoyed!~

Have a nice day!

~Jaa neeee