Leonard Snart Secrets

It has been almost a week since I broke up with Leonard and even though I broke up with him I still miss him. Leonard was the only person that I have ever loved. Well he use to be but here I am now having test done because I've been sick.

"So Gideon what is wrong with Mrs. Allen?" Martin asked.

"I am detecting a small heartbeat. I believe Mrs. Allen is with child." Gideon said showing me the scan.

"Congratulations Y/N you are going to be a mother." He said smiling at me.

"And Leonard is the father." I whispered walking away.

I walked to the center of the ship where everyone was and seat beside Ray.

"Gideon told us congrats Y/N you'll be a great mother." Ray said smiling.

"Ray didn't we say not to bring it up." Sara said glaring at him.

"She didn't tell Snart did she?" I asked angry.

"No she only told us." Rip said sadly.

"And Mick." Ray said smiling and then he lost the smile.

"Well Leonard is gonna know soon." I said walking to my room.

I made it to my room and laid down. In a hour time there was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Mick.

"So are you here to tell me that you told Leonard?" I asked angry.

"No I'm hear to say you should tell Leonard." He said looking at me.

"You won't tell him?"

"No that is your job."

"Thanks I'm gonna wait to tell him." I said as he walked away.

After that we had to go to the west. When we made it there we all went to a bar where I couldn't drink anything.

"Your not drinkin darlin?" The bartender asked.

"No sorry but I can't." I said pointing to my stomach.

"Oh you got a bun in the oven well congrats!" He said smiling and getting me some water.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"That better be water Allen." I heard from behind me.

"It is Snart why does it matter to you?" I asked glaring at him.

"Because I heard your conversation and that bun in the oven is mine." He said glaring at me.

I walked away from him and headed to the ship. I laid down on my bed and I closed my eyes and went to sleep. When I woke up Leonard had came in with some food.

"Here you need to eat." He said calmly.

"Why do you care?" I asked angry.

"Just eat the food!" He yelled as he left.

After he left I ate the food and then went to bed crying and cold.