Mick rory alive

Y/N POV

I have been here for over a month and I am still fighting against Savage who has been torturing me.

"Why do you still fight he isn't coming to save you." Savage said glaring at me.

"Because if I give up then what example do I give my children?" I asked smirking as I broke through the chains and kicked him.

I ran out of the door and through the base blowing some stuff up so they would need to take care of that before recapturing me. I made it outside and ran into the city where I tried to find something to get a signal to the others. After a week of trying I finally was able to see the ship return to this time.

"Y/n is that you?" I heard Rip ask shocked.

"Yea it's me." I said through tears.

"Oh thank god!!!!" Rip said hugging me.

He told me about everything that had happen and about how Leonard had passed away trying to stoping the  Time Masters. I was sent home after I had been patched up.

"Mommy!!!" My triplets yelled running to hug me.

"Oh how I missed you." I said as I kissed their cheeks.

"I missed you so much sis." Barry said hugging me.

"Where is he.... where is my Mick?" I asked hugging him back.

He pointed to the room I shared with Mick and I slowly walked into the room.

"Mick...." I whispered.

"What do you want Barry?" He asked angry.

I smiled and laughed alittle.

"I didn't know my name was Barry." I said smiling.

He turned around in shock and looked at me for a few minutes be for he stood up and rushed over to me and engulfed me into a hug.

"Your alive!!!!" He yelled through tears.

"I missed you..... I thought I would never get to see you again." I said holding onto him.