Leonard

I have worked with the Legends for over a year now and still I have to put up with Leonard Snart aka mister I'm a jerk. He is rude and cruel to me while he is nice to others. I was on my way to my room when I was pushed against a wall.

"Hey what the hell!" I yelled angry as I looked up to see Leonard staring at me.

He was staring at me so intense that I had to look away. I felt his hand under my chin and he gently forced me to look at him. I stared up at him and I blushed at how close he was.

"What do you want Snart?" I asked angry.

He leaned down and put his lips to my ear and I could feel his hot breath on my ear.

"Do you have any idea of what I want to do to you?" He asked softly.

My eyes went wide as my face turned into a tomato. I gulped as he pulled away from me and walked away.

"Jerk! You did that just to mess with my feelings didn't you!" I yelled furious.

I could fell the smirk on his face as he stopped.

"Oh look at me I'm Leonard Snart! I'm so hot and I am a criminal. Every girl wants me!" I said pretending to be him.

In one move he had pinned me back against the wall but this time he had pinned me with his lips. I gasped as his lips moved against mine roughly. He pulled away kissing my neck and then he pulled away and walked to his room.... dragging me with him.

I woke up to see I was in his arms and I had one of his shirts on. I went to stand up and I was pulled back down.

"What are you doing?" Leonard asked.

"Getting up." I whispered smiling at him.

"Not gonna happen we are spending all day in this bed." He whispered.

"Not gonna happen I'm getting up.... why do you want me to lay with you any way.... this was just a one night stand to you." I whispered.

"This wasn't a one night stand to me." He said kissing my shoulder.

"What was it?"

"Me showing the woman I care about how much I love her." He said smiling against my shoulder.

I turned around and place my lips on his and smiled as he pulled me back on the bed with him.