Leonard

"(Y/N) I don't care stay away from Snart! He is a bad influence." Rip said with a growl.

"Didn't mom's dad day the same thing about you?" I asked with a smirk.

"That was different." He said with a frown.

"Sure it was." I said walking away.

I made it to the kitchen where Leonard, Ray, and Sara where. I sent them all a smile before grabbing a water.

"How's it going beautiful?" Leonard asked with a smirk as he leaned against the refrigerator.

"What do you need Snart?" I asked with a smile.

"What a man can't say hello to a beautiful woman?" He asked with a bigger smirk.

"When it is you then no." I said sitting beside Ray.

Leonard's smirk got bigger as he walked out of the kitchen. I smiled after him and finished my water before laying down. When I woke up it was to the alarms going off. I groaned as I stood up and walked out of my room to see my dad and Leonard talking.

"We don't leave our friends behind!" Leonard snapped at my dad.

"Snart we cant go back for him it is to dangerous!" Rip yelled.

"Go back for who?" I asked with a frown.

"On our last mission it seems Mick got himself captured." He explained.

"When are we saving him?" I asked crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"We aren't. He knew the risk and we can't save him." Rip said walking away.

"You can't honestly believe I'm gonna leave him behind do you?" Leonard asked annoyed.

"If you don't want to be left behind then you won't." Rip said walking away.

Leonard hit the wall beside him and I let out a sigh.

"He won't leave me behind." I said quietly.

"So?"

"If I go with you then I can help you save Mick." I said with a smile.

"Let's go then." Leonard said taking my hand and dragging me behind him.

After awhile we made it to a abandoned building where I saw Mick chained to a chair. I sighed as it started to get cold. I rubbed my arms until I felt something warm on me. I turned to look and saw that Leonard had took off his jacket and placed it on my shoulders.

"Thank you Leonard." I said with a smile.

"No problem." He said with a smile.

After awhile we made it inside and got Mick free. When we went to leave gas filled the room and we all passed out. I woke up to see that I was tied to Leonard.

"Sorry I got you in this mess." Leonard said as he saw I was awake.

"It's fine.... could be worse." I said with a laugh.

"Yea I could have been caught flirting with you in front of your old man." He said with a laugh.

"Of my dad could hear me say I like you." I said with a laugh.

"What you say?" He asked shocked.

"I said I like you..... I mean if I'm gonna die I should at least tell you how I feel." I said with a smile.

"(Y/n) I-" Leonard was cut off by the wall beside us blowing up.

I smiled as I saw my dad and the team. We where untied and then rushed to the ship with Mick. I let out a sigh as my dad sent me a glare.

"You went against my orders!" He yelled as I flinched back.

"We had to help Mick." I said softly.

"You could have died! That's it you are off this team!" He yelled.

"Then we are. She leaves I leave with her." Leonard said with a frown.

"Then leave." Rip said annoyed.

"He means we all leave." Sara said with a glare.

"Fine..... but know this isn't over." My dad said walking away.

I let out a sigh as I made my way to my room and shut the door. I laid on my bed until I heard the door open. I smiled as I turned to see Leonard standing in my door way.

"Hey." Leonard said with a smile.

"What can I do for you Snart?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well you could answer a question I have." He said with a smile.

"Shoot." I said sitting up.

"Will you be my girl?" He asked with a smile.

"Seriously?" I asked with a laugh.

"Seriously." He said walking up to me.

"I guess I could I mean I have nothing better to do." I said with a laugh.

He sent me a smile before leaning down to capture my lips in a gentle kiss. I heard someone clear their throat and I pulled away from Leonard.

"If you hurt my daughter Snart..... I swear you will wish you where dead." Rip said walking out of my room.

I smiled softly as Leonard looked down at me with a soft smile.

"Looks like he is starting to like me." Leonard said calmly.

"Oh no he hates you.... he just knows nothing he does or says will stop me from being with you." I said with a smile before gently kissing him again.